Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → finding games
finding games
2007-04-02, 7:28 AM #1
how do i find games in multiplayer for star wars jedi knight none show up.
2007-04-02, 8:43 AM #2
It's over 10 years old and nobody plays it anymore.
2007-04-02, 8:47 AM #3
Try scheduling a game in the game room.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2007-04-02, 9:24 AM #4
The "leave blank to search" option has never worked, to my knowledge. The games forum might work, but your best bet is probably IRC. You might find a game in #jkhub on irc.zirc.net, but that channel is mostly for discussing editing of the game. #jk on irc.gamesurge.net and #narshaddaa on irc.enterthegame.com are both focused more on playing the game, but as an op in the latter I must warn you that both are rather unmoderated, full of swearing and inappropriate discussion. Games are also infrequent, and both channels are often idle. Another option is to check out JKLauncher, a program that incorporates chat and game hosting & joining. Jedi Knight is an old game, but if you're patient you can still find games.
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?

↑ Up to the top!