Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Advice
Advice
2007-04-02, 9:30 AM #1
If you're a wild man and your loincloth got sweaty from exercising with crocodiles, hang it to dry upwind from the tea party with the girl studying you, because the pheromones will seduce her, and she'll think it's pretty cool you're a wild man using science.
2007-04-02, 9:37 AM #2
That's bad advice. I tried it one time, but all I could produce was estratetraenol, which obviously did not do much for the woman at the tea party.
2007-04-02, 9:38 AM #3
Can this loincloth be used in a microbrewery process to create a seductive beer?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-04-02, 9:40 AM #4
But what happens if this girl has a strange fetish for crocodiles?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-04-02, 11:21 AM #5
Originally posted by Echoman:
But what happens if this girl has a strange fetish for crocodiles?

It's win win, because chances are you're wearing him as a condom at this point.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2007-04-02, 11:23 AM #6
fffffffffffffffffff
2007-04-04, 11:43 AM #7
ahhhhhhaaaaaaaahahahhahhhhhhahhahahhaahhahhahahahahahahahhahhaha

↑ Up to the top!