Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Zomg i r goin 2 georgia 4 a dai lolz
Zomg i r goin 2 georgia 4 a dai lolz
2007-04-07, 8:07 AM #1
Ok. I doubt anyone really cares, but if they do, I'm going to Georgia for today and I'll be back sometime tomorrow. It only takes about an hour to an hour and a half to get there from here.

DISCUSS. I demand of you.
2007-04-07, 8:13 AM #2
uhh. why are you going to georgia?

(sorry guys, I felt pity on him)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-04-07, 8:43 AM #3
Have fun in the warm weather. it's like 32 degrees here.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-07, 9:05 AM #4
I'm in Georgia too. We had 80 degree weather a few days ago, and now it is freezing outside :( . Where in Georgia are you going?
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-04-07, 10:19 AM #5
Originally posted by Antony:
Have fun in the warm weather. it's like 32 degrees here.

19F here
:(
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-04-08, 9:41 AM #6
Quote:
I'm in Georgia too. We had 80 degree weather a few days ago, and now it is freezing outside . Where in Georgia are you going?

Waycross, but I'm back already.
2007-04-08, 11:03 AM #7
One dude told me he's from Georgia once. My natural reaction was to ask whether he speaks Russian. Obviously, neither of registered the fact that we were talking about two entirely different things. Mmmkay. Good luck, I guess.
幻術

↑ Up to the top!