Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I need to find out the title of a game
I need to find out the title of a game
2004-07-19, 8:45 AM #1
Alright, I'm looking for the title of a Playstation game I used to play with my friends a long time ago. These are the things I remember:

It was an FPS where you killed lots of alien monster things. I think you may have killed some humans too.

The first level(which was a training level) all you got was a pistol. And I remember balls with spikes spinning around for some reason.

The second level(which was a training level) was in a Chemical Factory. The air was all yellow and there were pools of yellow chemical everywhere. The level was also full of mosquito looking enemies.

I think there was a mission where you went to Jupiter and one where you went to Mars. I'm not totally sure on that.

The last level was called the Gauntlet and it was in some personal space station in the sky that is owned by your former commander and you had to kill him(I think).

There are a few weapons I think I remember. One was a plasma rifle(It was probably called something else) that had a green version and a red version. I'm pretty sure the red version was more powerful.

There is a weapon called the Cyclops that had blue-white ammo. This weapon would probably be the equivelant of the Concussion Rifle.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited July 19, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-19, 9:43 AM #2
Jet Force Gemini, maybe?

------------------
~ Vader's Corner ~
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2004-07-19, 9:54 AM #3
Uh, I didn't play much of it but Red Faction?

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-07-19, 10:12 AM #4
Alien trilogy maybe?

------------------
If you can read this you don't need glasses
nope.
2004-07-19, 10:29 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drizzt2k2:
Uh, I didn't play much of it but Red Faction?

</font>

Red Faction didn't have aliens in it, did it?

------------------
~ Vader's Corner ~
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2004-07-19, 10:40 AM #6
Nope, none of those games.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
2004-07-19, 10:45 AM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daft_Vader:
Red Faction didn't have aliens in it, did it?

</font>

It had some things that weren't quite human and one or two monsters, but the regualr enemies were human.

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-07-19, 10:47 AM #8
warhawk?

------------------
nope.
2004-07-19, 10:50 AM #9
Not warhawk. The whole game is FPS.

------------------
2004-07-19, 10:51 AM #10
Is it ps1 or ps2?

------------------
nope.
2004-07-19, 10:52 AM #11

------------------
2004-07-19, 11:01 AM #12
Disruptor? I loved that game.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)
2004-07-19, 11:08 AM #13
YES! That's the game! I must get that game!

Thank you Mentat! *french kisses him*

------------------
2004-07-19, 11:16 AM #14
/me blushes.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)
2004-07-19, 12:04 PM #15
Haha, you people are mad. As always. Anyway, happy gaming [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
No signature for you.
No signature for you.
2004-07-19, 3:11 PM #16
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daft_Vader:
Jet Force Gemini, maybe?

</font>

that's n64 only...

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway