Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Send an MMS picture from my pc to my phone.
Send an MMS picture from my pc to my phone.
2007-04-08, 1:27 PM #1
I have a pic of my girlfriend on my PC, and i'd like it send it to my phone through mms so i can save her as my wallpaper. Does anyone know a website or program that would easily allow me to do this via MMS? Thanks a lot.
2007-04-08, 2:09 PM #2
send it to me and ill see what i can do
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2007-04-08, 2:15 PM #3
You should be able to do it through e-mail if your phone supports it. You could try sending a text message to your e-mail account from your phone and reply to it with the picture as an attachment.
2007-04-08, 3:40 PM #4
<edit> u guys are poop heads <edit>
2007-04-08, 3:42 PM #5
technology is hard guys
2007-04-08, 3:48 PM #6
Originally posted by Jon`C:
technology is hard guys

Hey when u think of everything that's tech it's hard to be a guru at all. I know more than most when it comes to PCs, but that's because that's what I do for a living (independent IT) while going to school. I've seriously only had a cell for a few months, so yeah, besides I rather just stick to PCs, even though the bridge between them is closing fast...
2007-04-08, 3:56 PM #7
pffft I fail at technology. I'm always going "oh brother miiiiiiiiiiine :D" or "Oh massassiiiiiiiii :D"
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-04-08, 4:06 PM #8
Originally posted by Denominator:
hat's what I do for a living (independent IT) whi
well that's depressing.

okay, technology lesson 1:
Don't post a picture of your girlfriend and your phone number on a public forum that is indexed by google.

technology lesson 2:
we can't upload your girlfriend's photo to your phone.

technology lesson 3:
consult your phone's user manual or quick start guide to learn how to do simple tasks (like transfer photos to and from your phone, send and receive emails or text messages, and review important privacy information and features).
2007-04-08, 4:18 PM #9
I am going to stalk your girlfriend with your phone number.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-04-08, 4:20 PM #10
Oh look at that. The picture somehow ended up on 4chan
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-04-08, 4:20 PM #11
I am going to print out the photo with the phone number and post it on a bathroom wall somewhere :v:
2007-04-08, 4:29 PM #12
Hey guys you're being mean. :colbert:

o.0

↑ Up to the top!