Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Life on mars!
Life on mars!
2007-04-10, 3:20 PM #1
Does anyone else feel a bit let down by that ending? :(
2007-04-10, 3:21 PM #2
I feel entirely confident that I have no idea what you are talking about.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2007-04-10, 3:29 PM #3
What ending?

The movie where some guys go into a face on Mars, learn crap about Earth's history, and then one of the dudes gets into a capsule that shoots of toward who-gives-a-f*** land somewhere in outer space?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-04-10, 3:34 PM #4
I thought the ending was kind of silly; I mean really what are the chances of being able to reactivate a disabled Russian probe and calculate the exact amount of fuel to get into orbit so the mothership can pick you up.
Stuff
2007-04-10, 3:44 PM #5
I've only seen it once and it was pretty good.

But don't worry, they're making a followup series thing set in the 80s!
nope.
2007-04-10, 3:57 PM #6
Oh I get it now...BBC program.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-04-10, 4:03 PM #7
I watched part of the first episode and the whole idea just seemed stupid to me.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2007-04-10, 8:18 PM #8
I never bothered, although the dude from Human Traffic is a pretty actor, maybe I'll download them or something if I get bored.

Does it actually have an interesting plot or can I expect it to just devolve into an episodic cop drama set in the 70s?
2007-04-11, 7:03 AM #9
The plot is good! it has a good main plot running through the series and each episode has a 70s cop show mini plot.

↑ Up to the top!