Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The tree and the red tin can
The tree and the red tin can
2007-04-15, 7:13 AM #41
...it's not speeding if it is legal.

Edit: BACONFISH NINJAPOST HAX.
2007-04-15, 1:52 PM #42
Is it a bad thing when more people care about the tree?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-04-15, 2:43 PM #43
Man, I hate it when people that drive recklessly in urban and suburban areas. Driving like a maniac on the highway is one thing, but there you don't have to worry about obstacles or crazy turns.

I was pulling out of the local chinese food place last night, which admittedly does not have the greatest egress to its parking lot, as it is rather close to a 3 way intersection, which was to my left as pulled up to the road. I check both ways, see that the intersection is empty, and take my foot off the break. Right before I was about to press down on the gas, some douche nozzle in an Acura comes whipping around the corner, tires squealing as he turns right in the intersection, and blows right past me. Had I been about 5 seconds sooner, he probably would not have been able to stop in time and would've plowed right into me. Ugh.
2007-04-15, 3:15 PM #44
I'LL BET HE HAS A BIGGER PENIS THO

Honestly, talk to these people that drive like this, and buy those big expensive cars that look flashy. They all have severe masculinity problems.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-15, 7:11 PM #45
BY THE WAY, NICE BIKE
and house, steven-o

(this doesn't count as an Adventures of Steven thread, its lacking the necessary 'Adventures' in the title)
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-04-16, 12:11 PM #46
He bought a nice red sports car to be an idiot in, and now he has a nice mangled mess that used to be worth something.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-04-16, 12:21 PM #47
Yeah, his legs.

Too soon?
nope.
2007-04-16, 12:24 PM #48
The car has nice rims
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2007-04-16, 12:25 PM #49
Originally posted by Bobbert:
He bought a nice red sports car to be an idiot in, and now he has a nice mangled mess that used to be worth something.

you call a civic a sports car? :gonk:
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.

↑ Up to the top!