Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → hay guyz
hay guyz
2007-04-18, 8:48 AM #1
i maed a facebook group

JOIN IT

http://missouri.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2386480927

SAY YES TO GAS ON MAY 15TH!!!111

IF WE GET ENUGH PEOPLE, WE CAN MAEK TEH CO0MPANIES KNOW THAT WE MEEN BIZNISS!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-04-18, 8:52 AM #2
My girlfriend's younger sister (age=11) sent me one of those on myspace. I told her first of all it is pointless to send it to me because I don't have car, and second of all, it is pointless to send it to most people on MySpace because I'm pretty sure a lot of them probably don't have cars either. And finally, it is stupid to do that sort of thing because some people don't have a choice. You know, some people need to go to work, or class, or to the hospital, etc... Saying that as a nation, we should boycott gasoline sales for a single day is ridiculous. It would do nothing whatsoever.

People that make these sort of things are idiots, which I'm pretty sure is the point Wolfy is trying to get across here.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-18, 8:52 AM #3
DO YUO AWLAYS TAKL LIEK TIHS?

2007-04-18, 8:55 AM #4
OMG not usullay, but wen i get REELY accited about somethgn i start typing liek a 12 yea rold girl!!1111

(But, seriously, join my group. Because it's lonely being the only one on Facebook who thinks these people are idiots)
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-04-18, 8:56 AM #5
Originally posted by zephiyr:
DO YUO AWLAYS TAKL LIEK TIHS?

He's no Tiberium_Empire.

Anyway, I remember awhile ago, in order to show the influence of homosexuals on the economy, there was a attempt to have all homosexuals/supporters to not buy anything from stores and commercial places. But, if you take a resonable look, such campaigns don't work or have such a little impact.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-04-18, 9:08 AM #6
Wolfy, if I had a facebook account, I would totally join that group.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-18, 11:43 AM #7
You can sign up for Facebook without a school e-mail address.
2007-04-18, 12:24 PM #8
People will just buy gas a day or two before. Their numbers for the day might be low, but the numbers for the week would be the same. So while I respect the cause, the plan doesn't do anything.

↑ Up to the top!