Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wiicade
Wiicade
2007-04-23, 1:14 AM #1
Bunch of games designed to use the wiimote. Just go to
[url]www.Wiicade.com[/url]
on your wii and enjoy =]
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2007-04-23, 7:00 AM #2
Old news?

:/
2007-04-23, 10:30 AM #3
I'm not sure I like the scrolling on the new wii browser. It seems really difficult to be precise. However, the new zoom and font rendering totally rocks, I can actually read the words easily on my oldschool tube TV.
2007-04-23, 11:48 AM #4
I agree Brian with all that. The one thing I'm missing is a "Find on this page" button. :( Also you should be able to download/upload files using SD cards or Wii memory... :(

2007-04-23, 2:14 PM #5
It's new news to me =p
I never did use the old browser. Hell, I used the new one for the first time yesterday.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2007-04-23, 3:25 PM #6
Old one lacked good zooming... one click would zoom in and then you couldn't zoom in anymore. It would try to "smart"ly zoom in on a specific element to fill the window if it could find one, but sometimes that meant it wouldn't zoom enough for me to read anything.

Also I think it hung the Wii once.

↑ Up to the top!