Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Guess Who's Back
Guess Who's Back
2007-04-23, 12:33 PM #1
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=41233

Yea! Dr. Who returns to the US. Now we will only be a few months behind the rest of the planet...
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-04-24, 9:00 AM #2
Rest of the planet being britain? :P

I suggest not watching the christmas one by the way. Catherine Tate is the most annoying woman in the world. And god knows how the hell she managed to win awards for comedy.
nope.
2007-04-24, 9:01 AM #3
Dr. Who, who?

Never heard of this show...

2007-04-24, 9:17 AM #4
Got one word: Daleks

"Exterminate, Exterminate"

They are in the new series, but honestly Dr Who is no match for SW is it?
Tell you what its just a lot better as the Harry "Cloned From Discworld" Potter films.

Naah - its nowhere near Star Wars. There are more battles :).
2007-04-24, 9:41 AM #5
The new series is indeed awesome.

Isn't Doctor Who as a whole the longest running TV series or something? I remember reading that once.
2007-04-24, 11:32 AM #6
Originally posted by Negative85:
Got one word: Daleks

"Exterminate, Exterminate"

They are in the new series, but honestly Dr Who is no match for SW is it?
Tell you what its just a lot better as the Harry "Cloned From Discworld" Potter films.

Naah - its nowhere near Star Wars. There are more battles :).

No offense, but you can't compare ANY OF THOSE THINGS. THEY'RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

One's a tv series thats been about since the 60s. One's a series of films from the 70s+80s. One's a set of recent kids movies, and the other is a series of books.
nope.
2007-04-24, 9:48 PM #7
Harry Potter? Discworld? What? Apart from Rowling and Pratchett both being British and writing fantasy, I sort of fail to see the similarity.
幻術
2007-04-24, 10:03 PM #8
Originally posted by Overlord:
The new series is indeed awesome.

Isn't Doctor Who as a whole the longest running TV series or something? I remember reading that once.

longest running scifi, IIRC
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!