Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Help With Some Homework
Help With Some Homework
2007-04-23, 5:51 PM #1
I hate to use this as my personal lifesaver, but I need a little help. I have a project for a class due on Thursday and I kind of haven't started yet. For the project, I need to create a photoshop montage flyer/ad type thing for any event that had 100+ people attend. The event had to have been open to the public, but didn't have to be free. The montage needs to include at least 5 pictures, so what I need from somebody are 5 pictures from an event that fits the above criteria and are somewhat decent in quality. I also need the date the event occured, where it occured, who put it on, the price (if it applies), and... I think that's it. So yeah, if anyone wants to be awesome and help me out, you can email me some pictures at siliconcowboy[at]gmail[dot]com, or just message me or something. Thanks in advance. :awesome:

edit: it doesn't necessarily have to be a recent event
2007-04-24, 1:31 PM #2
Why not Woodstock, or some Civil Rights Movement in the U.S.? Or even the funeral of Pope John Paul II. I'm sure google could provide some pictures of any of those.

Or Can you not have pictures from google?

↑ Up to the top!