Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Pacific
The Pacific
2007-04-25, 3:08 PM #1
http://www.reuters.com/article/televisionNews/idUSN2520014820070425

Quote:
HBO Films has given the green light to "The Pacific," a World War Two miniseries from executive producers Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg.

The long-gestating 10-hour project serves as the follow-up to the duo's Emmy-winning 2001 HBO miniseries "Band of Brothers." Filming is set to begin this summer in Australia.

Yay! And they're filiming it right here in Melbourne. I should audition.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2007-04-25, 3:30 PM #2
Yeay! Now we get to see the relatively neglected portion of WWII...

OMG JOHN BASILONE! **** YES! However, they may have a problem with Basilone making a triumphant return...
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-04-25, 3:32 PM #3
That should be good!

For some reason Normandy gets a lot more attention than the Pacific (yet, my family fought there, and not in silly Europe.) (Not that there was anything silly about the war in Europe.)
2007-04-25, 3:47 PM #4
europe gets more attention because of the whole nazi thing
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2007-04-25, 4:01 PM #5
Originally posted by Axis:
That should be good!

For some reason Normandy gets a lot more attention than the Pacific (yet, my family fought there, and not in silly Europe.) (Not that there was anything silly about the war in Europe.)

I find your name humourous in this situation. :P
nope.
2007-04-25, 5:21 PM #6
Awesome.
2007-04-25, 5:28 PM #7
My grandpa was in the Navy in the Pacific in WWII, but I think the fighting was pretty much over by the time he got over there.
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?

↑ Up to the top!