Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cops
Cops
2007-04-29, 2:49 PM #1
Why, after like 11 years, is this still the best show on television ever?

I want to know how they negotiate these releases with people to show their faces. This is some downright embarassing ****.

Discuss the most epic segments you've seen.
2007-04-29, 2:52 PM #2
I do wonder how big the camera is for the camera man to carry. On certain chase segments, where the cops have to run after a bad guy, it seems the camera guy is strong enough to run with the camera on his shoulders.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-04-29, 2:55 PM #3
This one time i played a drinking game to cops.

There was an all day marathon on and we drank a shot of vodka everytime they hit a black guy and a shot of taquila everytime they hit a mexican. If they used a club, you took two shots. We got drunk, but very much, so we switched over to harvey birdman, attorney at law. We shot something everytime they hit the gavel. Now THAT got us ****ed up.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
the bunny is always watching.
2007-04-29, 3:29 PM #4
I like the one where the really skinny girl is with the guy who's a crack addict. She acts all stupid and they call her dad. He yells at her, and the cops figure that it's enough to let her go. It's obvious that he took the fall for her, because he's oblivious to the crack he's got in his pocket and doesn't even know that it's a pipe he's got. She's 3 inches thick and you can tickle the backs of her eyeballs by scratching the back of her head. She gets off with a warning and he goes to jail.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-29, 3:37 PM #5
All the drug users say, "Nope, no drugs here" but there's always that small area in the car where the cop finds the drug.
Back again
2007-04-29, 4:52 PM #6
I enjoyed the one where the woman calls the police because she gave a woman $20 for crack, but the woman just took the $20 and didn't give her the drugs. When the come is talking to the one woman, he says "So, are you a drug dealer," and she says "No no no, I'm a prostitute."

It's amazing.

↑ Up to the top!