Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Blue Brain Wash.
Blue Brain Wash.
2007-05-01, 6:46 PM #1
A friend of mine, recently obtained a shipment of a soda called Blue BrainWash. I've done some reading up on it, and I am really tempted to buy some of it. have any Massassins ever tried this drink? If so, would it be wise to buy it? Any warning would be great before it's too late.
My blawgh.
2007-05-01, 6:57 PM #2
Quote:
Claiming on its label to “get rid of the garbage they’ve been dumping in your mind”

Heh, iroonnny!
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-05-01, 7:20 PM #3
Looks good

link
2007-05-01, 10:17 PM #4
[http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/graphics/Products/Bawls/bawls.jpg]
If my smoking bothers you, don't breathe.
2007-05-01, 11:09 PM #5
Bawls is nothing new. I think I'm attracted to the BBW is because I cant buy it where I live.
My blawgh.
2007-05-02, 10:25 AM #6
Comments from this site: http://www.sodaking.com/product_info.php/products_id/399

Quote:
this drink is great. to make it even better YOUR **** TURNS BLUE !!!! believe me. this stuff has a good taste to it and the "aftermath" of this drink is crazy

Quote:
I ****ing lived on this stuff in High School! Also turns your **** blue. Don't believe me? Drink a bottle and take a dump.

Interesting...
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-05-02, 10:35 AM #7
Its quite weird for a soda drink to have links to the punk movement - but the blueness is retroaction, in fact any blue-coloured fizzy/soda drink is retro. But its awful, try the blue Powerade - not nice (in my opinion). It must be popular (or was) to have a wikipedia entry. Yes retro (very retro) :).
2007-05-02, 2:30 PM #8
I can't drink anything blue... reminds me too much of mouthwash.

The first thing I think of when I saw te picture of the brainwash bottle was Jones Soda too... I think I'll just stick with Jones.
2007-05-02, 2:51 PM #9
I love Jones soda. But I figured I would try something new. And since this isn't a regular thing, why not?

Anyway. I met my friend in a dark alley and got them.
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/Phantom-Seraph/214_1433.jpg]
From left to right.
Red Brainwash, Jack Black's Orange Stash, Blue Brainwash and Love Potion #69. :awesome:

Though. I have had a problem in the past with acid reflux. I wonder if drinking these will kill me. :eek:
My blawgh.
2007-05-02, 3:12 PM #10
try whiskey, it has a better kick.
2007-05-02, 3:21 PM #11
Jones is what im drinking right now. Our wal-mart just started carrying the cans yesterday. they are much cheapera nd come in larger packs (on average they cost about 75% less for a can the same size as the bottle when you buy them this way). i got 8 of everycolor and now my fridge can barely store food.

But i definately have to try that brainwash thingy. anything that can make poo into a party favor is ok by me.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
the bunny is always watching.
2007-05-02, 3:32 PM #12
I used to drink skeleteen soda all the time growing up. The stuff was totally a late 80's to 90's thing. :awesome:
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On

↑ Up to the top!