Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cutscenes
Cutscenes
2007-05-05, 5:52 PM #1
Hey everyone, i was wondering if any one happen to have all the original cutscenes to Jedi Knight, if you could please send the files (.smk) to smokabones@hotmail.com
2007-05-05, 5:54 PM #2
lol

o.0
2007-05-05, 5:57 PM #3
:suicide:
2007-05-05, 6:18 PM #4
I'll send ya something....
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-05-05, 6:23 PM #5
Warez thread.

Welcome to ban-land.
2007-05-05, 7:33 PM #6
You can probably find them on Youtube.
My blawgh.
2007-05-05, 7:47 PM #7
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
You can probably find them on Youtube.
2007-05-05, 7:48 PM #8
If only I still had that male genital mutilation video and an smk encoder...
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?
2007-05-05, 7:48 PM #9
Hey guys, I lost my JK cds, can someone send me a copy of theirs?
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-05-05, 7:53 PM #10
Originally posted by Roach:
Hey guys, I lost my JK cds, can someone send me a copy of theirs?

Sure bud!

I have the Awesome Omg Limited edition! So when you get some CD's with AOL on them, you'll know they're from me.
My blawgh.
2007-05-05, 8:20 PM #11
I've lost my JK CDs twice before and re-bought them both times. I recently found out I lost them AGAIN. :(
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-05-05, 8:38 PM #12
There is actually a file out there of all the JK movies put together. It was posted here a while back.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-05-05, 8:42 PM #13
Honestly, I ended up buying them twice and the third time I gave up and just "pirated" it. If figure if I give them my money twice and am no longer even able to buy it, if gives me the right one way or another. I was rather shocked to find a torrent though, to be honest.
2007-05-05, 8:59 PM #14
Er, you can buy it for $10 from Lucasarts.com.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-05-05, 9:00 PM #15
You kidding? There are people who go out and pirate Freeware.

Yeah, I don't know either.
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-05-05, 9:05 PM #16
What does it mean to pirate freeware?

In other words, under what circumstances does one pirate freeware as opposed to simply obtaining it?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-05-06, 12:05 AM #17
It makes their e-penis bigger if they say the pirated freeware.

JK is less than 7 bucks here at the local hastings, pirating JK anymore means that you're too lazy to go somewhere to pick up a copy. In which case you're probably expending more energy in trying to get a pirated copy working, thereby making your original claim to laziness debunked.

In short, go buy a legal copy, it's less work and less illegal.
2007-05-06, 12:09 AM #18
and if you've already lost it twice that's a result of your own stupidity/lack of orginization. It's not like someone from Lucasarts came by and took it from you. Why should you take a copy from them?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-05-06, 12:30 AM #19
Originally posted by Stormtrooper:

JK is less than 7 bucks here at the local hastings, pirating JK anymore means that you're too lazy to go somewhere to pick up a copy. In which case you're probably expending more energy in trying to get a pirated copy working, thereby making your original claim to laziness debunked.

JK doesn't have any real copy protection.

It was the first CD I tried copying when I got my FIRST cd burner. (2x! IT WAS SO FAST!)

The problem would be finding it.

No one cares about the game, and the guys that do aren't going to send it to you.

Well ReTarded might.
2007-05-06, 12:37 AM #20
Originally posted by Rob:
The problem would be finding it.

Oh gee.. I found it. That wasn't so hard.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-05-06, 12:43 AM #21
He meant a pirated copy off teh interwebnetsphere, not a legit store bought copy.
2007-05-06, 1:50 AM #22
Interesting fact: they still sell JK in the local game stores. Pretty strange.
幻術
2007-05-06, 11:03 AM #23
Originally posted by Stormtrooper:

I looked for it, trust me. I was about to shell out for it and wait on shipping over Lucas Arts when I found the torrent. There's no CD protection at all on the game, and I already paid for it twice, so there's really no way you can say that I didn't have a right to torrent it.
2007-05-06, 11:09 AM #24
yeah let me email you about a gig of movies. i'm sure hotmail allows that. f**ktard.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2007-05-06, 11:22 AM #25
Originally posted by Koobie:
Interesting fact: they still sell JK in the local game stores. Pretty strange.

It's listed as discontinued at the store I work at :psyduck:
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-05-06, 11:28 AM #26
Ok. Lemme get right on that. Oh wait...you're banned. Sorry there, chief. But hey, thanks for playing!
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!