Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Still have Max Payne 2 installed?
Still have Max Payne 2 installed?
2007-05-16, 1:28 PM #1
Two large mods are recently released: Street Fighter and EQgunkatas 3.0 to renew your interest.

I'm currently downloading them both, but I'm especially curious with how Street Fighter will play considering the type of game Max Payne 2 is. EQgunkatas seems pretty good as it has more features than that one gunkata mod released some time ago.

Who knows, maybe The Real World will be finished for Max Payne by the end of this year. Speaking of Matrix mods, whatever happened to that Matrix mod for Jedi Academy?
2007-05-16, 1:34 PM #2
I do still have it installed actually. I played through it again not so long ago.

The Matrix mod for JA just died when everyone went to College and stuff apparently, yet all the work still exists. I asked Cazor not so long ago.
nope.
2007-05-16, 1:46 PM #3
This thread is useless without pics!
2007-05-16, 1:50 PM #4
This looks pretty cool. Might have to reinstall the game.
幻術
2007-05-16, 1:58 PM #5
I can't download the street fighter one.

Servers reached capacity or something.
nope.
2007-05-16, 2:27 PM #6
TMU is still linked on the main page.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-05-16, 4:22 PM #7
Tried downloading the EQgunkatas mod.....and I received a file is corrupt error, while extracting it from the .rar file. Guess I'll have to wait until a fixed version is uploaded.
2007-05-22, 5:24 AM #8
Street Fighter screenshot:

http://mods.moddb.com/gallery/image/35525/

And Cloud, it's probably just a bad download. Works fine for me.
幻術
2007-05-22, 4:57 PM #9
Yeah I finally got them to work too. I seem to have better luck downloading at moddb and using FireFox.

↑ Up to the top!