Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Atlantis: The Ark
Atlantis: The Ark
2007-05-19, 12:18 PM #1
I just watched the episode and it FREAKIN' ROCKED!

Simply awesome. Probably my favorite Stargate episode this season.

Great effects for a TV show, imho. Well, at least it looked great, since I was watching it maximized on my PC. I liked the crashing ship ala Revenge of the Sith.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-05-19, 1:21 PM #2
Didn't that come out months ago? :confused:
2007-05-19, 1:22 PM #3
US release was last night. US is always several weeks/months behind the UK with the second half of the season.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2007-05-19, 1:26 PM #4
Yeah, for whatever evil reasons SCIFI has, viewers here in the states always have to wait an unnaturally long time during the mid-season break.

I also forgot to mention that one of my favorite things in the episode was the musical score. For some reason, it really stood out this week, and me likey alot.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-05-19, 2:04 PM #5
I'll try and catch it.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2007-05-19, 7:43 PM #6
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
Yeah, for whatever evil reasons SCIFI has, viewers here in the states always have to wait an unnaturally long time during the mid-season break.

I also forgot to mention that one of my favorite things in the episode was the musical score. For some reason, it really stood out this week, and me likey alot.

I don't think it's SciFi so much as it's NBC, which, you know, is the parent company and all.

SG-1 was pretty decent. Probably because the humor made up for alot of the downfalls. Daniel explaining the whole "etiquette" of being a hostage was nice.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!