Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fundies
Fundies
2007-05-19, 12:56 PM #1
http://www.fstdt.com//top100.asp

Giggle gaggle google
2007-05-19, 1:03 PM #2
Actually after reading most of these, they sound like people being ironic.
2007-05-19, 1:05 PM #3
Poor world. Oh well.

Just reminds how it would just be great if they were ironic, but nah, people are that dolty.

I still haven't got over Shelley the Republican... hrrr.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-05-19, 1:11 PM #4
More like...unfundies.

amiright?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-05-19, 1:12 PM #5
God, I was hoping it would be funny, but it's just sad. I mean, something as intangible as sin controlling the orbits of planets?

Y'know, having faith in a higher power is one thing, but having faith in things you just make up is another.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2007-05-19, 1:22 PM #6
F***ing burgerboys.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-05-19, 1:37 PM #7
I dunno, I kinda prefer the idea of having faith in something I made up to having faith in something someone else made up.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2007-05-19, 1:41 PM #8
http://www.fstdt.com//comments.asp?id=18017

It's probably fake (too convenient), but the responses on the forum (not FSTDT, but the Bible forum it links to) doesn't make it any better. Either way, pretty ****ing sad.
幻術
2007-05-19, 1:46 PM #9
Originally posted by Koobie:
http://www.fstdt.com//comments.asp?id=18017

It's probably fake (too convenient), but the responses on the forum (not FSTDT, but the Bible forum it links to) doesn't make it any better. Either way, pretty ****ing sad.

Erm, Koobs, that was in the previous link... :rolleyes:
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-05-19, 1:47 PM #10
The one where the mother tried to "save" her son from being gay was really sad. The kid eventually killed himself. It's pretty much all her fault.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-05-19, 1:57 PM #11
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
Erm, Koobs, that was in the previous link... :rolleyes:

[http://moblog.co.uk/blogs/393/moblog_b8dd105d0b051.jpg]
幻術
2007-05-19, 2:28 PM #12
Dear God...

Originally posted by freedomwarrior:
ONE OF MY FIANCE'S EX'S (HE IS VERY FAMOUS AND DEFINITELY A SATANIST) HIRED A TEAM OF WARLOCKS TO BREAK US UP, INCLUDING A COMPUTER EXPERT AND A PERSON WITH THE GIFT OF TELEPATHY(THE HELPER)

Originally posted by freedomwarrior:
I WAS MARRIED TO A WOMAN CASTING SPELLS ON MY DOG AND ME.
PUTTING POTIONS IN MY FOOD (GOATS BLOOD). I WAS VERY SICK WHEN SHE LEFT ME!

JUST AFTER SHE LEFT(AND JUST GETTING MY LIFE BACK) I WAS INVOLVED WITH 4 HIGH PRIESTESS' IN TOTAL.

ALL CURSED ME AND PUT SPELLS ON ME.
ONE TRIED TO GET PREGNANT AND EVEN DRANK MY SPERM.
幻術
2007-05-19, 2:45 PM #13
"No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims."

I'm pretty sure you can't have worse theology if you try. That's pathetic on so many levels. Idiot.
2007-05-19, 2:59 PM #14
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Actually after reading most of these, they sound like people being ironic.

The mark of a real fundamentalist is that his statements are indistinguishable from irony.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-05-19, 3:14 PM #15
Originally posted by Emon:
The one where the mother tried to "save" her son from being gay was really sad. The kid eventually killed himself. It's pretty much all her fault.

Can't you read? It was obviously that amoral therapist's fault, feeding that poor child diluted gibberish about how being a homosexual is "ok." That and it was the media's fault. Yeah...the media's at fault too!
omnia mea mecum porto

↑ Up to the top!