Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 28 Weeks Later
28 Weeks Later
2007-05-20, 2:23 AM #1
Has anyone seen this yet? I just got back... it was pretty much amazing. Exciting, terrifying, emotional all at once. The music, the camera work, the violence- everything was so intense.

And Imogen Poots (the lesbian teenager from V for Vendetta) was in it, and she is amazingly beautiful.
2007-05-20, 2:45 AM #2
I heard it was pap. Which is sad, because I loved the first one.
2007-05-20, 3:29 AM #3
^Did you somehow manage to ignore Vinny's entire post?
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2007-05-20, 3:39 AM #4
Nah, I'm just giving someone else's opinion to add to the mix. If I get time I'll still go see it to get my own opinion though.
2007-05-20, 4:16 AM #5
I didn't really like the first one, but I'm interested in this one. And Imogen Poots? I'm there.
2007-05-20, 6:24 AM #6
I might see it tonight, if I can talk my friends into it.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2007-05-20, 11:49 AM #7
I've read (on IMDB...) that some people thing this one is just as good or better than the first one, so if you liked or kinda liked the first one, I don't think you'll hate this one.

And it comes with the Vinny seal of approval.
2007-05-20, 12:04 PM #8
Someone told me I look like one of the zombies in that movie :(
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-05-20, 1:09 PM #9
You should have eaten them. Sure, they'd be screaming bloody murder on the outside, but on the inside, they'd know it was clever, and that they set you up perfectly for the joke.

I certainly wouldn't convict you for it.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2007-05-20, 1:46 PM #10
Meh, I saw this film a week ago or so and I wasn't altogether that impressed. I really liked the first one though.

Why do the rage victims suddenly stop attacking the mother after she gets infected? They're going bezerk but they don't rip her to shreds like they do with everything else that comes in their way

How does the father manage to get into a completely sealed containment zone when all the people are being contained? I know hes like a 'caretaker' or something special so he somehow gets access to EVERYWHERE in a military camp but hes hardly in any frame of mind to think about using his swipe card, hes too busy smashing his face against the door. Similarly, how does he even get out of the room with his wife in it? (due to the same reasoning above)

Overall opinions, the first one was pretty cool but this just seemed a little lame, there were too many plotholes. Worth a see if you don't mind ignoring them though.
/fluffle
2007-05-20, 2:53 PM #11
Originally posted by Sats:
Meh, I saw this film a week ago or so and I wasn't altogether that impressed. I really liked the first one though.

Why do the rage victims suddenly stop attacking the mother after she gets infected? They're going bezerk but they don't rip her to shreds like they do with everything else that comes in their way

How does the father manage to get into a completely sealed containment zone when all the people are being contained? I know hes like a 'caretaker' or something special so he somehow gets access to EVERYWHERE in a military camp but hes hardly in any frame of mind to think about using his swipe card, hes too busy smashing his face against the door. Similarly, how does he even get out of the room with his wife in it? (due to the same reasoning above)

Overall opinions, the first one was pretty cool but this just seemed a little lame, there were too many plotholes. Worth a see if you don't mind ignoring them though.

Basically this is what I heard before.

↑ Up to the top!