Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Lost...(spoilers)
Lost...(spoilers)
2007-05-24, 1:30 AM #1
I dont know if anybody here watches lost, but season 3 just wrapped up with tonights finale and all I can say is WOW. They answered a lot, but once again, opened the door on tons more questions. What was ben trying to prevent? How did they get off the island? whose funeral did Jack do to?? Walt?? It seems like this season, they didnt really get to anything until the last couple of episodes and for everything they answered, they left a few more mysteries.

Discuss your questions/concerns/frustrations with Lost and its writers.
2007-05-24, 3:35 AM #2
Locke dies.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2007-05-24, 5:06 AM #3
No he didn't.

That was just an illusion of Walt. The island does that sometimes.

It was a cool twist at the end, but it kind of pissed me off. I don't know if I can take 3 more seasons of this more questions than answers thing.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2007-05-24, 5:10 AM #4
Sigh, I haven't been able to watch it since Lost moved to sky one at the start of series 3. :(
nope.
2007-05-24, 8:37 AM #5
I haven't seen the finale yet but did watch the "answers" thing they did the other week and I kinda don't want to watch anthing until they do one of those again.

I'd almost rather just be told what happened than have to sit through a whole episode.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2007-05-24, 1:04 PM #6
I really liked the finale. Yes, it answered a lot and the flashforwards really woke up more questions... the thing is that I could see one more season wrapping up those questions, but all the way up to 2010? Hmm.

Oh well, got to wait until next February to find out more :|
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-05-24, 2:35 PM #7
AT the funeral... im guessing it was either... Locke's, Ben's, Michael's, or Sawyer's
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2007-05-24, 2:56 PM #8
OMG, they killed Charlie. I hope he's not really dead. :(
2007-05-24, 3:25 PM #9
Originally posted by Andrew L:
AT the funeral... im guessing it was either... Locke's, Ben's, Michael's, or Sawyer's

It was pretty well implied that Sawyer was still alive.
Pissed Off?
2007-05-24, 4:46 PM #10
Originally posted by Andrew L:

I want to say Sawyer. But remember at the end when Kate's like, "He's probably expecting me." It kind of makes sense that they would end up together after getting off. Maybe BEN?? from what I can tell, not that many people made it back, maybe just one other person besides Kate and Jack.

I want to figure out the whole Penny thing though. Last season, her search crew said "we found it." And then that girl that parachuted out of (we still dont know what) had a picture of Penny and Desmond and told that guy with the eye-patch she wasnt alone. THEN, we find out its NOT Pennys boat ofshore. I think they are both not who they say they are.
2007-05-24, 4:49 PM #11
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
Oh well, got to wait until next February to find out more :|

Are they really not starting again until February?
2007-05-24, 5:05 PM #12
nevermind i just realized this post was stupid
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2007-05-24, 6:12 PM #13
Originally posted by Unknown User:
I want to say Sawyer. But remember at the end when Kate's like, "He's probably expecting me." It kind of makes sense that they would end up together after getting off. Maybe BEN?? from what I can tell, not that many people made it back, maybe just one other person besides Kate and Jack.

I'm not sure it's anyone we know after this.

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Newspaper_clipping

Of course that whole site is just theories.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol

↑ Up to the top!