Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Some people take movies too seriously...
Some people take movies too seriously...
2007-05-24, 9:56 PM #1
Take this guy for instance. I think he's been watching too many Samuel L. Jackson movies.
Life is beautiful.
2007-05-24, 10:20 PM #2
WE'VE GOT *********ING SNAKES ON THIS *********ING PLANE
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-05-24, 10:38 PM #3
It was some guy who tried to illegally smuggle in some illegal objects at the airport so he can go and sell and make money.

Just like brining any other illegal substance onto a plane to sell and make money.

Who knows? He might have not even seen that movie.
Back again
2007-05-25, 12:01 PM #4
Considering where he's from, its most likely that he's NOT seen that movie. Heck, I haven't seen it. But how often does someone try to smuggle live poisonous snakes onto a plane in their carry-on bag? You'll forgive me if I think its a bit different then someone trying to bring drugs or something onto the plane.
Life is beautiful.
2007-05-25, 12:28 PM #5
Some guy tried to smuggle like 50 rare tortoises through an Egyptian airport the other day. He didn't even know they were rare.
>>untie shoes
2007-05-25, 12:45 PM #6
The illegal trade of reptiles is a widespread and lucrative racket. Pet stores and collectors pay top dollar for rare species.
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?

↑ Up to the top!