Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → It's possible to go to Stanford for free
It's possible to go to Stanford for free
2007-05-25, 6:25 PM #1
...but you can be charged for trespassing or theft of service
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5339481
Back again
2007-05-25, 6:32 PM #2
I know someone who did pretty much the same thing... except they never did get caught.
2007-05-25, 6:43 PM #3
Did that person get a diploma?
Back again
2007-05-25, 7:20 PM #4
**** they should get some form of qualification for pulling that off, it takes a skill indeed.
2007-05-25, 8:31 PM #5
No diploma or class credit. She was just living in the dorm.
Pissed Off?
2007-05-25, 9:00 PM #6
Originally posted by Avenger:
No diploma or class credit. She was just living in the dorm.

Exactly, you're not enrolled at the school or anything, so it's not like you can actually go to classes and get credit for them... I suppose you could try to sit in on big lecture hall classes where the teacher wouldn't notice you, but why even bother, cause even then you wouldn't be getting anything for it.

The person I know was a student for a year and a half, basically failed out, freeloaded on campus for a year, re-enrolled, and is now actually making dean's list.
2007-05-26, 11:32 AM #7
You can go to Harvard for no tuition if your family's income is less than ~$50 (forgot the exact number). Same with Princeton. Penn might have it too for < $60K but I can't remember.
一个大西瓜
2007-05-27, 11:43 AM #8
Originally posted by Pommy:
You can go to Harvard for no tuition if your family's income is less than ~$50 (forgot the exact number). Same with Princeton. Penn might have it too for < $60K but I can't remember.

Really...? I should look into that... We're pretty broke around here...
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.

↑ Up to the top!