Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This is not your ordinary RC helicopter...
This is not your ordinary RC helicopter...
2007-05-26, 8:04 PM #1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7641632886542793867&q=helicopter+armed+with+shotgun

:awesome:
woot!
2007-05-26, 8:41 PM #2
Wow this is like a dynamite with a laser beam, it just blows my mind. I recommend it at its best.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-05-26, 9:03 PM #3
two, please :awesome:
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2007-05-26, 9:04 PM #4
Originally posted by Echoman:
Wow this is like a dynamite with a laser beam, it just blows my mind. I recommend it at its best.

:D
2007-05-26, 11:14 PM #5
You can't just have an RC helecopter with a freaking gun on it, no. You've got to have it autonomous. HOW CAN WE MAKE OUR PRODUCT MORE PRONE TO RANDOMLY GAINING SELF ACTUALIZATION AND KILLING EVERYONE?

Who else was waiting for the helecopter to turn around and shoot people about 3 seconds after the land command was given? It just seemed too perfect of a chance.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-26, 11:31 PM #6
Cues up Terminator theme
Pissed Off?
2007-05-26, 11:38 PM #7
Awesome concept.

Kamikaze Helicopters would be even more awesome.
Back again
2007-05-27, 1:06 AM #8
>:(

I'm thinking about building one that includes a mounted airsoft gun.
2007-05-27, 9:02 AM #9
that's pretty cool.. I wanted to see it actually hit a target or something though.

ANd quick question. Was it just me or did that copter not have any kind of stablizer? How did it work?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-05-27, 1:08 PM #10
Stabilizer like the tail rotor? That's just about all a helicopter like that would need to stay stable...
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-05-27, 1:23 PM #11
Yep. It has the tail rotor, so now trouble there.
Pissed Off?
2007-05-27, 3:38 PM #12
yeah, that's what I was wondering about. And it did have one? I must have not been able to see it cause of the video quality, I guess.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-05-27, 3:46 PM #13
In the very beginning of the video when it's still on the ground, you can see the tail rotor pretty clearly.
Pissed Off?
2007-05-27, 4:42 PM #14
oh yeah I didn't notice that before.

2007-05-27, 7:51 PM #15
Originally posted by JediKirby:
You can't just have an RC helecopter with a freaking gun on it, no. You've got to have it autonomous. HOW CAN WE MAKE OUR PRODUCT MORE PRONE TO RANDOMLY GAINING SELF ACTUALIZATION AND KILLING EVERYONE?

Who else was waiting for the helecopter to turn around and shoot people about 3 seconds after the land command was given? It just seemed too perfect of a chance.

I think the helicopter hovered for so long because it was deciding whether to kill the people or not. It then decided to wait because it was being filmed.

:tinfoil:

↑ Up to the top!