Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Where's Zloc BTW?
Where's Zloc BTW?
2007-05-27, 7:33 PM #1
幻術
2007-05-27, 7:34 PM #2
No one cares.

Or he had you come on here specifically to make this post, because he'd like to be important on internet.
2007-05-27, 9:12 PM #3
Rob is SO cool.

Zloc decided massassi sucked, so he stopped coming. I talk to him on MSN all the time.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-27, 9:17 PM #4
Good on him.
DO NOT WANT.
2007-05-27, 9:25 PM #5
Originally posted by Rob:
Or he had you come on here specifically to make this post, because he'd like to be important on internet.

Yeah, he frequently asks things like "does anyone miss me yet?"
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-05-27, 9:34 PM #6
Bad on him.
DO NOT WANT.
2007-05-27, 9:36 PM #7
Speaking of missing people, did anyone remember watch a kids game show called "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?" There isn't so much I clearly remember but there was a part where the kids run around a giant map placing markers, which were just poles with red lights on top of them. And the red light lit up if they were on the right locations. And there was character on the show that was a ..detective or something? There were skits with acting, I recall.

Oh PBS, how I miss thee.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-05-27, 9:44 PM #8
Oh great, now that stupid "Rockapella" song is stuck in my head...
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-05-27, 10:27 PM #9
Originally posted by Echoman:
Speaking of missing people, did anyone remember watch a kids game show called "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?" There isn't so much I clearly remember but there was a part where the kids run around a giant map placing markers, which were just poles with red lights on top of them. And the red light lit up if they were on the right locations. And there was character on the show that was a ..detective or something? There were skits with acting, I recall.

Oh PBS, how I miss thee.

Yeah, I used to watch that. Also had a "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" video game for PC.
2007-05-27, 10:27 PM #10
I would watch that show after school and marvel at how anybody could know where to place the markers. I wasn't a very bright kid, but I had heart, I swear.

There was a spin-off of the show called "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego," but it sucked nuts. Or maybe I had just matured by then.
2007-05-27, 10:34 PM #11
I still play my Carmen Sandiago game every now and then, even though it's way too easy.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2007-05-27, 11:06 PM #12
Originally posted by Roach:
Oh great, now that stupid "Rockapella" song is stuck in my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_L41_SGYxk&mode=related&search=

:ninja:
Pissed Off?
2007-05-27, 11:12 PM #13
:(

I forgot how poorly drawn all their cartoon characters were.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-05-27, 11:19 PM #14
I wondered this about a month ago. Thought he went the Burrie way, and he did! Yowza!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-05-28, 12:23 AM #15

Oh PBS, how I miss thee.

I freakin loved the PC game. I think I still have it.
一个大西瓜
2007-05-28, 6:39 AM #16
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
I wondered this about a month ago. Thought he went the Burrie way, and he did! Yowza!

Burrie didn't have an attack of IMPORTANT ON THE INTERNET and announce it, though. He also doesn't constantly ask if people miss him.
2007-05-28, 6:57 AM #17
So, does anyone miss me yet?
Stuff
2007-05-28, 7:06 AM #18
Originally posted by kyle90:

I was wondering where you went. :saddowns:
2007-05-28, 7:22 AM #19
I was gone for the weekend, I know it was tough, everyone, but rest assured, I'm back now. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-05-28, 9:14 AM #20
oh thank god he's back, now we can stop partying.
DO NOT WANT.
2007-05-28, 11:07 AM #21
Originally posted by kyle90:

HELLS NO SUCKA

Actually, I just assumed that you mainly do SA and EVE stuff now.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-05-28, 12:15 PM #22
Burrie didn't have an attack of IMPORTANT ON THE INTERNET and announce it, though. He also doesn't constantly ask if people miss him.

At least Zloc knew when to stop letting everyone know he thought he was important on the internet.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-05-28, 12:20 PM #23
Yeah Rob, you're kind of arrogant and overly opinionated, then hypocritical when you make fun of people for caring about the internet. I embrace my internet whorery.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-28, 4:33 PM #24
Originally posted by Glyde Bane:
At least Zloc knew when to stop letting everyone know he thought he was important on the internet.

I don't think I'm important on internet.

*******s are by far the most common commodity on this planet. Places is literally ****ing full of them.
2007-05-28, 4:59 PM #25
I don't think I'm important on internet.

Yes you do.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-05-28, 5:01 PM #26
Why do you constantly post how much you DON'T care? Why do you spend so much time making sure everyone knows how uninterested and above everything else you are?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-28, 5:10 PM #27
Travelling, swallowing, dramamine...
Look at your face like you're killed in a dream
And you think you've figured out everything
I had a blog. It sucked.
2007-05-28, 5:10 PM #28
In all seriousness though, without the random Modest Mouse quote..

Not really, no.

Originally posted by Emon:
Yeah, he frequently asks things like "does anyone miss me yet?"

Um, bull****? I haven't asked that.

I haven't been here for a month or so, maybe 2. I like SA much more, and left you guys. This place seems too hostile, when I come back once every couple weeks and read a couple threads. I see a fight's broken out, and leave again. Glad to know Massassi's not changed one bit.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2007-05-28, 5:13 PM #29
Oh yes.

It takes a siginificant portion of my time to post "I don't care" in a thread and then go to another one. Thats like all day for me to type that **** up.

But hey, I forgot internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS, and that if you have an opinion on anything it must mean you're important on internet.

I don't care about being important on internet.

It's not fun anyways. I went on a road trip earlier in the year, and had people I've never met in states I've never been to recognize me in dimly lit concert venues. Thats creepy. Screw all that noise.

I like pizza.
2007-05-28, 5:16 PM #30
Time doesn't equal how much you care. Constantly, we here at massassi have to put up with you and your tough-guy act. It's cute, but you're not convincing anyone any time soon that you're not an attention whoring internet dork. Don't throw stones.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-28, 5:19 PM #31
Then don't read my posts nancy-boy.

I seriously don't see why everyone thinks I'm a "tough guy."

It's not like other an OBVIOUSLY NOT SERIOUS threats of violence aren't a standard of INTERNET or anything.

If I wanted to whore attention on internet I'd go on myspace, take angle shots, add about 90,000 people, and call myself Jeffree Star.

Really, don't pay attention to me, I don't care.
2007-05-28, 5:22 PM #32
I'm sorry, but this is my view of the current argument.
Attachment: 16360/hurr.jpg (61,293 bytes)
2007-05-28, 5:24 PM #33
Zloc has a point. It's stupidly hostile here.

"Where is Zloc?"

"who cares, he's just getting attention by not posting here anymore and having people mention his name because that apparently is a sign of attention whoring."

"Oh guess what?! TE sucks!"

"Tofu sucks more!"

etc. . .etc. . .etc. . .

Anyway. It's good to see you again Zloc.
My blawgh.
2007-05-28, 5:29 PM #34

<3! Spot on! :D
DO NOT WANT.
2007-05-28, 5:32 PM #35
I'm not bald. :(

I also never wear shorts.

And I TOTALLY don't have THAT bad of a beer gut.
2007-05-28, 5:32 PM #36

Pure :awesome:
2007-05-28, 6:18 PM #37
Quote:
It's stupidly hostile here.

I concur. Hello Zloc!
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-05-28, 6:33 PM #38
Then don't read my posts nancy-boy.

I seriously don't see why everyone thinks I'm a "tough guy."

It's not like other an OBVIOUSLY NOT SERIOUS threats of violence aren't a standard of INTERNET or anything.

If I wanted to whore attention on internet I'd go on myspace, take angle shots, add about 90,000 people, and call myself Jeffree Star.

Really, don't pay attention to me, I don't care.

If you didn't want people to pay attention to you then you'd go away.

You're still here.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-05-28, 6:34 PM #39
It's kinda hostile, but it's the same 5-10 guys who are dickish, and everyone knows who they are... Just ignore 'em! The rest of us are happy and kind.

:tinfoil::cool:

Oh and I truly believe that this: :downswords: makes Massassi a worse place.
2007-05-28, 6:44 PM #40
Originally posted by Glyde Bane:
If you didn't want people to pay attention to you then you'd go away.

You're still here.

OOH OOH, my turn.

If you didn't want to pay attention to me, you wouldn't respond or reply to my posts.

Do I win 10 internets?

↑ Up to the top!