Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → You might be a Massassian...
You might be a Massassian...
2007-05-29, 5:06 AM #1
(I've seen lists of these all over the place, but I wanted to see if we could put our own together. Maybe even "You might be a massassian." I really want to do these in Jeff Foxworthy style, too.)

If the only way a woman can know your good qualities is by spending time with you on AIM; You might be a Geek.

If your idea of a good date is an Azeroth run; You might be a Geek.

------------------------------------------

If you are part of an internet community devoted to a game you have never played, you might be a Massassian.

If you look for a "post reply" button instead of raising your hand in early morning classes, you might be a Massassian.

If you spent your weekend refreshing a forum page just so you can tell someone else on the internet that they're wrong, you might be a Massassian.

If an online forum knows more about your personal life than your entire family, you might be a Massassian.

If you call people in real life "Trolls," you might be a Massassian.

If you imagine a NF sabers game taking place in your home, school, or workplace, you probably aren't a Massassian anymore.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-29, 5:24 AM #2
If when writing papers, you type enter after each full idea instead of period, you might be a #Massassian.

If you think of an internet forum every time you hear a particular song by a particular band, you might be a Massassian.

If when you see babies in public, you imagine their heads being photoshopped to be the head of a whale, you might be a Massassian.

If kakdammit is a part of your vocabulary, you might be a Massassian.

If you think "a good trolling season" is an oxymoron, you might be a Massassian.

If you reread the first page of a religious discussion thread so that you can understand the posts on the sixth page, you might be a Massassian.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-29, 5:26 AM #3
If you are three feet tall and love buttsecks, you might be a midget.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-05-29, 5:33 AM #4
If you scream out lyrics to other songs when you hear Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody," you might be a Massassian.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-29, 5:45 AM #5
If you have skipped through your playlist until you found a song you were comfortable posting in "What are you listening to?" you might be a Massassian.

If you lose sleep over a partial screenshot from an 8bit game you know you've played but can't remember the name of, you might be a Massassian.

------------------------------------------------

If you ask "what are the specs" when a public figure is accused of having bad PC, you might be a geek.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-29, 5:47 AM #6
I just recieved midget pm buttsecks, I might be a target

:gonk:
2007-05-29, 5:48 AM #7
You're gonna get more than that! *evillaugh*
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-29, 5:50 AM #8
Quick, nurse! Fetch me some corks and midget repellent!
2007-05-29, 7:09 AM #9
The Jepster and the JediKirby...
Back again
2007-05-29, 7:17 AM #10
If you get random 'I will rape you' messages, they might be a #massassian
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-05-29, 7:45 AM #11
If you wraa people but aren't a furry, you might be a Massassian.

If you think your postcount is higher than it actually is, you might be a Massassian.

If you think that your knowledge of science far surpasses everyone elses, you might be a Massassian.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2007-05-29, 8:46 AM #12
http://chat.woggle.org/quotes.php?id=327
(You might be a #massassian)
Quote:
<Seb> 1 - you ask your partner to "bigsex" you when you want to make love
<Seb> 2 - You get an odd joy out of being kicked repeatedly
<Seb> 3 - you start high fiving everyone that you meet
<Seb> 4 - you can read 1337 speak with no pRoblem
<Seb> 5 - you start censoring yourself, and tell people to fork off
<Seb> 6 - you actually say outloud what you purposefully mistype
<Seb> 7 - you placed an ad in the journal saying "looking for a Wolvie17"
<Seb> 8 - when someone speaks to you normally, you don't understand.
<Seb> 9 - you forgot how to make sense
<Seb> 10 - you randomly replace words with kak
<Seb> 11 - you've downloaded every single mp3 listed in the room
<Seb> 12 - you have a nick for every situation
<Seb> 13 - you have the name of other chatters graffitied on your wall and school furnitures
<Seb> 14 - you develop a hate for any word that has the letters tacc, or command chamber, or any variance
<Seb> 15 - you can say your name in 10 different ways, all in english
<Seb> 16 - you have a misspel dictionary
<Seb> 17 - you're in the top 10 in the stats
<Seb> 18 - you know everyone's hostmask
<Seb> 19 - you forgot that massassi has forums
<Seb> 20 - you forgot what massassi is
2007-05-29, 9:26 AM #13
You skip out early on parties so you can check out the drunk talk on #massassi.
:master::master::master:
2007-05-29, 10:44 AM #14
Quote:
If kakdammit is a part of your vocabulary, you might be a Massassian.

Guilty.
2007-05-29, 10:50 AM #15
Originally posted by stat:
You skip out early on parties so you can check out the drunk talk on #massassi.

Oh stat.... you know me too well.
>>untie shoes
2007-05-29, 11:41 AM #16
Originally posted by Joseph T:
Guilty.

Ditto.
nope.
2007-05-29, 11:59 AM #17
Same here on the kakdammit...
2007-05-29, 12:25 PM #18
I'm pretty sure anyone who was around that time still uses that obscenity.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-29, 6:54 PM #19
Kakdamnit! I match too many kak damned things on that list! :(

Edit: Its sad, but I really do use that word in normal conversations. :(
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2007-05-29, 8:08 PM #20
Originally posted by JediKirby:
If an online forum knows more about your personal life than your entire family, you might be a Massassian.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I had to laugh at this one. It describes me in a nutshell.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-05-29, 8:16 PM #21
You could say these about most online communities.
2007-05-29, 8:25 PM #22
And you could shut up. Ha-hah!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-29, 8:39 PM #23
If you have a nintendo character's name in your screen name and you get banned quite a bit for getting a bit too vocal with your opinions, you might be a Massassian.

If you put your hand to your forehead every time imsoshort makes a post regardless of what he says, you might be a Massassian.

If you get into heated debates over religion or politics knowing full well that it would never convince anyone of your view but you do it anyway just for kicks, you might be a Massassian.

If your favorite color is green because you see it on a daily basis while surfing the net, you might be a Massassian.

If you get excited whenever you see the proscription list increase by a post, you might be a Massassian.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2007-05-29, 8:53 PM #24
Huh, I guess I'm not a Massassian.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2007-05-29, 9:33 PM #25
If after seeing a great movie you think to yourself "I wonder what massassi will find to ***** about in this one" you might be a massassian.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2007-05-29, 9:35 PM #26
Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle:

yea, me also
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-05-29, 9:51 PM #27
Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle:

No, I guess you're not.
:master::master::master:
2007-05-31, 4:23 PM #28
If you have dreams about JED, you just might be a Massassian.
2007-05-31, 9:33 PM #29
If you think girls come in boxes, you might be a Massassian.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-05-31, 9:41 PM #30
If you created a playable map for the most repetitive gameplay aspect of a bugged mp game based off of JK, and named it after a girl you talked to once at a drive-thru window, you might be gbk a Massassian.

If you got tricked into thinking your web host and recognizable member of the internet community you are a part of is in fact a girl, but really wasn't and told everyone in the forums about it, you might be a Massassian.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-05-31, 10:08 PM #31
I'm pretty sure saberopus is a girl.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-05-31, 11:08 PM #32
If you see .dflt, regardless of the situation, you might be a Massassian.

If you try searching for the "I'm Jepman, lol" option in any poll, you might be a Massassian.

If you've been asked to write on the Interactive Story Board by Gebohq, you might be virtually anyone on the planet a Massassian.

If you've considered naming your kid Brian because it is the name of your online community's founder, you might be a Massassian.

If you await the return of Kedri more than the return of Jesus, you might be a Massassian.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2007-06-01, 12:38 AM #33
lol Tracer you have no idea how big my eyes got when i saw my name in your post :)
2007-06-01, 12:43 AM #34
Seeing a lot of these as things I actually do makes me want to put a bullet in my ear. :suicide:
My blawgh.
2007-06-01, 3:22 AM #35
If you want to put a bullet in your ear after reading the amount of things you do on this list, you might be a Massassian.

Do it.
2007-06-01, 5:01 AM #36
If you punch your little sister in the face when you hear her sigh and say "I'm so short", you might be a massassian.
2007-06-01, 5:55 AM #37
Originally posted by Gebohq:
If you await the return of Kedri more than the return of Jesus, you might be a Massassian.

.(
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2007-06-01, 6:33 AM #38
Originally posted by JediKirby:
If you created a playable map for the most repetitive gameplay aspect of a bugged mp game based off of JK, and named it after a girl you talked to once at a drive-thru window, you might be gbk a Massassian.

If you got tricked into thinking your web host and recognizable member of the internet community you are a part of is in fact a girl, but really wasn't and told everyone in the forums about it, you might be a Massassian.

:neckbeard::neckbeard::neckbeard:
:neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard:
2007-06-01, 7:36 AM #39
Ashley, right? :neckbeard:

I fit under about 70% of these, and I only joined in 03.:suicide:
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2007-06-01, 7:54 AM #40
If you made something totally 1337 aw3som3z and you want people to make a mod for you, you might be 0x1.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:

↑ Up to the top!