Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → House Season Finale
House Season Finale
2007-05-29, 10:01 PM #1
Sigh, yet another cliffhanger.

Episode was typical of any House episode.

So what did you guys think?
Back again
2007-05-29, 10:16 PM #2
Well, of all the cliffhangers it was probably my least favorite. Season 1 had the two parter to finish things, the first episode of that double header being one of my favorite episodes. Season 2 had the true "cliffhanger" ending, although I predicted it fairly quickly. Any delving into the mind of House makes for a great episode in my book.

So, this season had big shoes to fill, and it certainly has presented some interesting options for Season 4. Whether or not this was a great episode naturally depends on the events of Season 4. If everything returns to the status quo with relative ease, then I'd downgrade this episode.
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2007-05-29, 10:18 PM #3
I was not expecting Chase to be fired and Cameron to quit.

It looks like things are really going to change in the next season.
2007-05-29, 10:41 PM #4
i was all "^_________^" when cameron showed up at chase's door and was all "its tuesday..."
i hope that goes somewhere
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-05-30, 12:09 AM #5
My opinion on tonight's episode will depend on how Season 4 starts. If everything just miraculously goes back to normal, I'll be pissed.

There's definitely room to make season 4 pretty interesting now.
2007-05-30, 7:08 AM #6
Originally posted by landfish:
i was all "^_________^" when cameron showed up at chase's door and was all "its tuesday..."
i hope that goes somewhere

He said Monday...
2007-05-30, 8:02 AM #7
Originally posted by Reid:
He said Monday...

But she said she couldn't wait.
2007-05-30, 8:20 AM #8
Oh, so it was the season finale?
that's why everyone was leaving.
Honestly I haven't seen a new episode in awhile, so I'm not sure what's been going on in the show lately.

Funniest moment:
House calls chase and asks him if he knows what's on the whateverogram, he calls and says "thanks, and you're still fired."
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2007-05-30, 8:57 PM #9
Wait were they smoking in the same room as the woman in the bed?
Back again
2007-05-30, 9:06 PM #10
Originally posted by Warlockmish:
Wait were they smoking in the same room as the woman in the bed?

seperate room
free(jin);
tofu sucks

↑ Up to the top!