Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fallout 3 Teaser
Fallout 3 Teaser
2007-06-05, 11:57 AM #1
War. War never changes...

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=70733

Yeys!
2007-06-05, 12:09 PM #2
*Splort*.

Nice to know it's in the same style as the first two games.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2007-06-05, 1:57 PM #3
Damnit, I was trying to keep a cautiously-optimistic mindset towards this. Now that looks too promising to keep that up, since (as Tony said) it's keeping very closely to the style from the first two games.
2007-06-05, 2:00 PM #4
Very excited, I'm a huge fan of the first two.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-05, 2:41 PM #5
A lot of devs are fans of the original series, and I think Bethesda's the only company that can make justice to the franchise. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
幻術
2007-06-05, 2:51 PM #6
I do have misgivings over bethesda making it, actually. Oblivion is great, don't get me wrong, but the combat is by far it's weakest attribute. It always feels clumsy and awkward.

Hopefully they clean it up with fallout.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-05, 2:58 PM #7
[http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4706/01gami171covlresgd2.jpg]
幻術
2007-06-05, 3:00 PM #8
Our store hasn't got that issue in yet. Probably tommorow.

Can't wait. Gameinformer is actually pretty good, despite being gamestop's sorry excuse for a GMR remake. Drake's Fortune preview, Conviction and Lost Remnant were all exclusives to Gameinformer, and they were pretty informative.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-06-05, 3:07 PM #9
It's the cover for the July issue. It's not really out yet. :)
幻術
2007-06-05, 3:35 PM #10
I'll give Bethesda this: the new power armour design is cool.
2007-06-05, 3:41 PM #11
Originally posted by Koobie:
It's the cover for the July issue. It's not really out yet. :)

Magazines are always marked a month ahead (or more). Why, I don't know, but they are.
2007-06-05, 3:44 PM #12
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
Magazines are always marked a month ahead (or more). Why, I don't know, but they are.

Speaking of which, I got July's Nintendo Power in May... and June just a week after.

Huh.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-06-05, 4:29 PM #13
Crazy burgerboys want to stay ahead of the competition.
VTEC just kicked in, yo!
2007-06-05, 4:39 PM #14
Originally posted by Cool Matty:

Because they're on a 13 issue cycle, they also have a "Holiday" issue.
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-06, 5:57 AM #15
The game IS going to be just like the old ones, or close enough not to piss people off. They are releasing it to build up a new fallout crowd, and raise the old ones from there slumber. They want everyone nice and fallout-excited when they release the Fallout MMO (2009 or 2010).

Course, they dont need to convince me, im on pins and needles for it....
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
the bunny is always watching.
2007-06-06, 6:21 AM #16
Now that's a game I'm looking forward to.

Now my list of wants has expanded to two!!!
Smash Bros
Fallout 3
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!