Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mouse cursor issues
Mouse cursor issues
2007-06-06, 5:24 AM #1
When I open or close a window (from the bottom or from the top right), my mouse cursor freezes briefly for less than a second, though if I move it during that time, the cursor jumps to whatever "phantom" position I moved it to. Does this happen to anyone else, and what can I do to fix this (minor) annoyance?
2007-06-06, 5:47 AM #2
Go to START> SEARCH > ALL FILES AND FOLDERS > and type "hosts, system32" where it says all or part of the filename. Delete everything that shows up.

Your mouse will never bother you again. I gurantee it. :P
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
the bunny is always watching.
2007-06-06, 6:58 AM #3
Originally posted by JoKeR SwAy:
Go to START> SEARCH > ALL FILES AND FOLDERS > and type "hosts, system32" where it says all or part of the filename. Delete everything that shows up.

Your mouse will never bother you again. I gurantee it. :P

you're kidding, right?
2007-06-06, 8:06 AM #4
Originally posted by ragna:
you're kidding, right?

Yes he is, don't do what he said.

As for your problem, the only thing I can think of is what it's like to use a generally slow system.
2007-06-06, 10:18 AM #5
CM: no.

i dont really have a slow system (fairly new... about a year old). oh well, i guess ill live with it. please delete thread of you want.
2007-06-06, 10:23 AM #6
Wow, harsh words. You'd better edit them before you get banned.
2007-06-06, 11:29 AM #7
A reason given in the proscription list is "insulting", personally, I think suggesting measures doing more harm than good is somewhat insulting as well.

↑ Up to the top!