Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → They didn't learn their lesson the first time.
They didn't learn their lesson the first time.
2004-07-22, 8:52 AM #1
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0406728/

Maybe it'll have Richard O'Brien again.

------------------
<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
<jipe> .. yes, Ubuu, we're racist commy nazi jews, and we hate male pattern baldness
<Professor`K> Sorry, but half-way through your logic, my head exploded
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-07-22, 8:53 AM #2
Yay.....

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-07-22, 8:56 AM #3
The first was ruined...by being...STUPID and nothing like the actual game. The moment I saw who was in the film I was like "DOOOMED!!"...So I just watch Lord of the Rings.... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
(>º_º)> ±h³ ѳv³®-£ⁿd¡תּ9 §±ºr¥ <(º_º<) | (>º_º)> תּℓζ ШǿѓЖ§|-Юρ <(º_º<)
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-22, 9:11 AM #4
/bangs head against brick wall repeatedly

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-07-22, 9:15 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Avenger:
/bangs head against brick wall repeatedly

</font>

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-22, 9:18 AM #6
The first one had its moment[s?].

"See that's the same thing you said when we robbed that halfling's house. And who did he catch? Me. And who did he beat from the waist down? Me."

"I'll have to put a feeble mind spell on myself to want to take you home."

Actually, then only real noteworthy/brilliant part was when the thief was trying to pick up that elf girl and the dwarf's all: [paraphrased] "she's got no meat on her bones, and no beard-- you don't have anything to hold onto.. *pelvic thrust*"

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"That's why we had to beat you with tennis rackets".
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-07-22, 9:20 AM #7
Its called THE SEQUEL... awesome.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-07-22, 10:57 AM #8
Well, that Hollywood for ya. If the first film made enough money by suckering enough people with large amounts of hype, a sequel is bound to appear so they can sucker them in again. How the heck you think Scoopy Doo got a sequel? Because it was good? Hell no. It's all about the money.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-07-22, 11:54 AM #9
But Scooby-Doo had Rowan Atkinson.

------------------
<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
<jipe> .. yes, Ubuu, we're racist commy nazi jews, and we hate male pattern baldness
<Professor`K> Sorry, but half-way through your logic, my head exploded
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-07-22, 2:19 PM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Septic Yogurt:
Its called THE SEQUEL... awesome.

</font>

Pfft, rippoff of Airplane: The Sequel.

My friend wants to make a D&D movie. It's about 5 stereotypical D&D players (example: creepy guy with a sexy female character). It will switch between the real world and the game world (example: in the real world, the player says he's attacking a goblin, and has a successful role, then we switch to the game world, where we'll actually see his character fighting this goblin). He hangs out at geeky stores (for warhammer, mostly), and has joined a D&D group for research. Horribly low production values aside, I think his movie will be a lot better.

------------------
A little less conversation, a little more action
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."

↑ Up to the top!