Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Name Those Games
Name Those Games
2007-06-07, 12:57 AM #1
http://dahr.ru/n_86b.htm (contains cartoon nudity)

I've found...

Final Fantasy 7
Megaman
Prince of Persia
Soul Reaver
Baldur's Gate (Minsc)
Rayman
Doom
Half-Life
Black & White
The Sims
Thief
Pacman
Alice
Silent Hill
Lemmings
Warcraft (III)
Myst
Commandos (This one is awesome)
Metal Gear
Hitman
2007-06-07, 1:00 AM #2
This far I've found

Duke Nukem, Serious Sam, Max Payne, Sam & Max, Atomic Bomberman, Painkiller, Full Throttle, Halo, Leisure Suit Larry, Silent Hill, Fallout, Quake 1, KotOR, Legacy of Kain, Final Fantasy 7, Half-Life, Daikatana, Grim Fandango, Dungeon Keeper, Monkey Island, Worms, Earthworm Jim, Abe's Oddysee, Command & Conquer, SiN

And I assume I've also found

Xenosaga, Turok, Vice City, Wolfenstein 3D, Quake 2, Gabriel Knight, Tomb Raider, Messiah
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-06-07, 1:23 AM #3
*ahem* there is some cartoon nudity.

Anyhoo,
Monkey Island
Leisure Suit Larry
Full Throttle
Half-life
MDK (holy crap, MDK was awesome)
KOTOR
Prince of Persia
Rayman
Warcraft 3
(Space quest?... guy with purple/grey suit and the mop?)
Alice
Silent Hill
Halo
Command and Conquer: Tiberium sun/ CC3/whatever
Final Fantasy 7
Grim Fandango
Sam and Max
Max Payne
Serious Sam
Beyond good and Evil
Doom 3
Aliens vs predator
Mega Man
Ghosts and Goblins
Bomberman
Duke Nukem

[edit]
Also:
Hitman
I think I also see "evil genius" in line?
[/edit]
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2007-06-07, 1:23 AM #4
You guys can have all the ones I said in chat.
>>untie shoes
2007-06-07, 1:35 AM #5
Where did you find Deus Ex?
2007-06-07, 1:36 AM #6
Koobie has obviously seen this before....
>>untie shoes
2007-06-07, 1:37 AM #7
Relentless (Little Big Adventure), Half-Life, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, SiN, Lemmings, Halo, Carmageddon, American McGee's Alice, Silent Hill, Painkiller, Dungeon Keeper, Pacman, Command & Conquer, Full Throttle, Day of the Tentacle, The Legend of Kyrandia, Quake 2, Crusader, Megaman, Monkey Island 3, Thief, Fallout, Alien VS Predator, Blood, Discworld, Discworld Noir, Doom, Prince of Persia, Soul Reaver, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, MDK, Star Wars: Republic Commandos, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Deus Ex, Grim Fandago, Duke Nukem, Beyond Good and Evil, Sam & Max Hit The Road, Hitman, FFVII, Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, Baldur's Gate, Daikatana, Commandos, Metal Gear Solid, Serious Sam, Army Men, BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain: Defiance, Mortal Kombat, Space Quest, Worms, Earthworm Jim, ГэГ (a Russian adventure game), Postal 2, Max Payne, Enter the Matrix, Jagged Alliance 2, Leisure Suit Larry, Tomb Raider, Sid Meier's Pirates, Heroes of Might and Magic...
幻術
2007-06-07, 1:39 AM #8
No, I haven't, Antony. I just played a *lot* of games a lot of people probably never even heard about (eg, Legend of Kyrandia). PS. FUTUREPOST.
幻術
2007-06-07, 1:43 AM #9
I thought we fixed futureposting.
>>untie shoes
2007-06-07, 1:46 AM #10
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
Where did you find Deus Ex?

To the right of the UT guys, right above the MDK player character (Kurt?) hanging on Shub-Niggurath's tentacle. The sign he has says "will work for upgrades" in Russian.
幻術
2007-06-07, 1:48 AM #11
Eh, doesn't look really Deus Exy to me... ah well..

And according to Antony those UT guys are actually Quake 3 guys... ah dunno. :|
2007-06-07, 3:19 AM #12
No, dumbass, one is a Quake 3 guy and one is a UT guy. Jesus. You finns are stupid.
>>untie shoes
2007-06-07, 3:25 AM #13
Yeah, like I'd pay any more attention to your SWG ******ry talk. OHSNAPS
2007-06-07, 4:16 AM #14
Haha, earth worm jim's body has been taken over by a dune sand worm!

Also, Harrison Ford from Blade Runner interviewing a Star Wars Clone Trooper. This thing approaches some sort of joke-per-comic critical mass threshold.
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-06-07, 5:26 AM #15
The Sims, Discworld 1 and 2, Lemmings, Hitman, Sam and Max, Duke Nuke, Serious Sam, Grim Fandango, Dungeon Keeper, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Command & Conquer, Halo, Half-Life, Leisure Suite Larry, Evil Genius, Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island, Pacman, Armed and Dangerous, Thief, Megaman, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Republic Commando, Fallout, Alien vs. Predator, Earthworm Jim, Worms, Blood, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Warhammer 40,000, Resident Evil 3, KoTOR, Doom 1 and 2, Prince of Persia, Rayman and Starcraft.

Some I'm not too sure about, though.

Also: I love Kane watering the tiberium. And John Romero's head on a stick.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2007-06-07, 6:13 AM #16
The best bit is Garrett stealing a picture of Hitler from Pyramid Head serving Pac-Man to Alice and Pious Augustus (from eternal darkness)

This is so great, good find Vin.

Edit: Where is John Romero?
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-07, 6:35 AM #17
Among the flying heads at the very bottom, I think.
2007-06-07, 6:40 AM #18
I'd love to see the whole list from left to right or something. Most of those games I'm acquainted with by name only.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-06-07, 7:35 AM #19
Better yet, how about an annotated picture? As well as translations of all the russian jibberish...
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-06-07, 10:50 AM #20
Where is Starcraft, Tony?
2007-06-07, 11:04 AM #21
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Where is Starcraft, Tony?

The hydralisk coming out of the manhole next to the Full Throttle bike
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-07, 11:08 AM #22
Found 5 more: Clive Barker's Undying (the guy with the scythe), X-Com: UFO Defense (the alien holding a globe), Splinter Cell (Sam Fisher's goggles on the floating eye monster), Syberia (girl in the top right corner winding a mechanical elephant), and Bioforge (the cyborg holding a ripped off hand, right above Crusader's Silencer).
幻術
2007-06-07, 11:14 AM #23
The robot from armed and dangerous is also in there. Am I the only one who's played that?
My blawgh.
2007-06-07, 11:19 AM #24
Am I the only one who played MDK?

And can someone verify if the guy with the mop, mopping up all the blood on the left is from Space Quest?
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2007-06-07, 11:40 AM #25
Sam & Max
Final Fantasy 9
Max Paine
Enter The Matrix
Duke Nukem
Serious Sam
Beyond Good and Evil
Starfox
Lemmings
Bomberman
Warcraft
Grim Fandango
Dungeon Keeper
Pain Killer
Dungeon Siege
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Blood Rayne
Army Men
Full Throttle
Final Fantasy 7
Starcraft
Carmageddon
Halo
Abe’s Odyssey
Half-life
Leisure Suit Larry
Destroy all Humans
Evil Genius
Soul Caliber
Monkey Island
Alice
Silent Hill
Tekken
Thief
Earthworm Jim
Worms
Megaman
Quake
Clone Wars
Aliens vs. Predators
Blood
Unreal Tournament
Starcraft Ghost
Resident Evil 4
A Knight's Tale
Knights of the Old Republic
Dungeons and Dragons
Rayman
Torment
Prince of Persia
God of War
Diablo
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-07, 11:45 AM #26
where you seeing RE4 kirb? i see nemesis, but thats RE3. also you missed STALKER
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-06-07, 11:55 AM #27
No one mentioned Crusader: No Remorse/Regret
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2007-06-07, 12:01 PM #28
Originally posted by landfish:
where you seeing RE4 kirb? i see nemesis, but thats RE3. also you missed STALKER

RE4 is the guy about to be shot in the face 3 rows from the bottom. That might be RE3, but I thought that guy was RE4. And yeah, I missed a lot. I didn't recognize at least 20 of them. I'm going to go through the image and write their names until we get all of them. No I'm not, that's way too much freaking work.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-07, 12:03 PM #29
FF9? Where?
2007-06-07, 12:08 PM #30
Tailed ballerina guy dancing at the top. I might be wrong.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-07, 12:13 PM #31
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Tailed ballerina guy dancing at the top. I might be wrong.

Thats guybrush Threepwood oyu noob! And thats not a tail, its his scabbard.

(I could be way off.)
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-06-07, 12:14 PM #32
You missed Unreal Championship
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-07, 12:18 PM #33
And the cavemen in the flying helicopter at the top are from the game Ugh!
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-06-07, 12:18 PM #34
Originally posted by JediKirby:
RE4 is the guy about to be shot in the face 3 rows from the bottom. That might be RE3, but I thought that guy was RE4.

thats nemesis from RE3
[http://www.gametab.com/images/ss/gcn/1035/box-l.jpg]
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-06-07, 12:21 PM #35
The 'ballerina' looks nothing like Zidane, and it's not Guybrush. It's from Sid Meier's Pirates.
2007-06-07, 12:24 PM #36
I stand sit corrected.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-07, 12:40 PM #37
I think Tommy from Prey is in the bottom left corner holder the sword, but I'm not sure because there wasn't one in the game. Sure as hell looks like him though.
2007-06-07, 1:24 PM #38
Originally posted by Veger:
Am I the only one who played MDK?

And can someone verify if the guy with the mop, mopping up all the blood on the left is from Space Quest?

Originally posted by Koobie:
To the right of the UT guys, right above the MDK player character (Kurt?) hanging on Shub-Niggurath's tentacle.

Nope, you're not. :D And yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Roger Wilco.
幻術
2007-06-08, 12:31 AM #39
I also found:
Runaway (the guy with the briefcase and the girl in the red dress, running away beneath Sam and Max)
Wet: The Sexy Empire (the poledancer)
Simon the Sorcerer (the wizard who's tailed by the Discworld chest)
Broken Sword (above the flaming skulls)
Sorry for the lousy German
2007-06-08, 12:38 AM #40
Frogger
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!