Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Trouble With Youtube
Trouble With Youtube
2007-06-08, 9:41 PM #1
I've been having problems trying to watch some videos on youtube. The only thing I see a a black screen with some dots spinning in a circle. This is most likely a loading animation, but the video never actually loads. I can watch some videos. The broken ones seem to be completely random. There are even some that I watched just yesterday, but won't work today.

For a quick example, tell me if this video works for you:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ShwjXHhGb9g

I was able to watch that a few days ago, but now I can't. I already uninstalled and reinstalled flash, which did nothing. Anyone have any ideas?
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2007-06-08, 9:51 PM #2
It works just fine for me. Does it matter whether they are embedded or not?
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-06-08, 9:51 PM #3
There was a message on myspace saying that youtube was having problems.

However, that movie you linked to plays just fine for me.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2007-06-08, 10:07 PM #4
I tried embedding a video to see if that would work. No dice. It never loads.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
2007-06-11, 1:26 AM #5
Still not working. No one has any idea of how to fix this?
2007-06-11, 1:44 AM #6
Yeah. It's called being patient.
2007-06-12, 10:27 AM #7
Assuming the problem is with Youtube and not my computer, yes, patience is the only answer. I asked for help here because some people here know a lot about computers.

↑ Up to the top!