Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Paul McCartney...What?
Paul McCartney...What?
2007-06-11, 9:54 PM #1
I figure while Im on a roll of everybody lambasting my threads, why stop now?? :P :P

http://www.showbizspy.com/2007/04/30/paul-mccartney-to-make-a-concert-with-aliens/

could be fake, but funny nonetheless.
2007-06-11, 10:02 PM #2
They better be beaming Bach fugues into outer space if they want to make any sort of 'peaceful' message. Rock & roll with chanting fans could sound more like a battle cry.

In any case this is retarded.
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2007-06-12, 3:20 AM #3
I can't wait until Candle In The Wind causes intergalactic war.
nope.
2007-06-12, 6:04 AM #4
I can't wait until Steven Tyler screams into a mike, "hey aliens! **** you!"
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-06-12, 12:02 PM #5
The broadcast of any David Bowie into space would definately ensure our destruction, if there are any "aliens" out there. Hell, if they broadcast it loud enough in this planet, I will start hurting people
2007-06-12, 2:18 PM #6
Originally posted by Unknown User:
The broadcast of any David Bowie into space would definately ensure our destruction, if there are any "aliens" out there. Hell, if they broadcast it loud enough in this planet, I will start hurting people

Die plz.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM

↑ Up to the top!