Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Congratulations Class of 07!
Congratulations Class of 07!
2007-06-16, 7:30 PM #1
I just wanted to congratulate the graduating class of 07 here at massassi! Welcome to the ****ty realities of life!

Look forward to:
Being poor
Working hard for nothing OR
Failing
Raman
Homework
Freedom/Independence
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-16, 7:32 PM #2
dangit
2007-06-16, 7:40 PM #3
Everyone's growing up; I can't even yell at my younger friends any more and make fun of them for still being in high school. :mad:
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2007-06-16, 7:40 PM #4
Freedom is nice!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-16, 7:47 PM #5
:( all the seniors are going away to college or getting their jobs.

Sigh I'm going to miss a lot of them at my school.
Back again
2007-06-16, 8:02 PM #6
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Freedom is nice!

Freedom to consume as much ramen as you can afford, you mean.
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2007-06-16, 8:03 PM #7
Let's not forget the sex!!

2007-06-16, 8:11 PM #8
The Ramen diet is going to kill me or make me kill myself.

(high sodium diets don't go well for people who have vertigo)
2007-06-16, 8:14 PM #9
I find it amusing that most people eating a diet of Ramen own things like iPods, laptops, gaming computers, big screen tvs, and cell phones.

o.0
2007-06-16, 8:22 PM #10
I have ****ed up priorities.

I also own deoderant, shampoo, conditioner, and soap. Things a smelly hippy like you doesn't know how to appreciate, potato man.
2007-06-16, 8:36 PM #11
I use organic shampoo and soap. I don't wear deodorant because my girlfriend cant be around the chemicals in it, and the hippy versions without the chemicals smell like flowers. I don't know what conditioner does.

o.0
2007-06-16, 8:50 PM #12
only halfway through the school year here in australia.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2007-06-16, 8:54 PM #13
Psh and its winter over there too huh.
Back again
2007-06-16, 8:57 PM #14
Originally posted by Greenboy:
I use organic shampoo and soap. I don't wear deodorant because my girlfriend cant be around the chemicals in it, and the hippy versions without the chemicals smell like flowers. I don't know what conditioner does.

Hippy.
2007-06-16, 9:17 PM #15
Originally posted by NDNmojo:
zabababba
2007-06-16, 10:37 PM #16

My aunt uses apple cider vinegar as deodorant. It lacks the chemicals, and seems to work.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-06-16, 10:54 PM #17
I use organic shampoo and soap.

Huh. :confused: How can you have organic deodorant and why would you support such a ludditist movement that is indirectly responsible for starvation in third world countries.

I don't wear deodorant because my girlfriend cant be around the chemicals in it, and the hippy versions without the chemicals smell like flowers.

Get a roll on antiperspirant that uses aluminum chloride. CertainDri is the brand I use. You put it on at night, it gets absorbed into the skin and doesn't wash off the next day. It's waaay more effective than other antiperspirants.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-06-17, 12:25 AM #18

I bet your girlfriend stinks.
2007-06-17, 7:03 AM #19
AND her little sister.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-17, 8:38 AM #20
Wow, i graduated like a month ago....damn
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2007-06-17, 10:03 AM #21
Me and my wife make about $16/hr combined, we have just barely enough money left after bills for food/gas and a little thing here and there. Rent, Utilities, Cable, Various debt payments, oh, and my 91 Cavalier died so we were forced to get into the fun little debacle of new car payments and higher insurance. :saddowns:

Welcome to reality Class of '07! :awesome:
-Hell Raiser
2007-06-17, 10:21 AM #22
There there Jon, at least you've got love.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-17, 11:30 AM #23
Dangit, way to bring the mood down Kirb!

Who's all "graduating" this year anyway?

Just Thrawn#, Pommy, mscbuck and myself?
nope.
2007-06-17, 11:40 AM #24
Welcome to a bunch of whiny *******s *****ing, class of '07! Ignore most of what they say, stay optimistic and realistic, and you'll do fine at the very least!
2007-06-17, 11:41 AM #25
I was trying to make it positive :-(
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-17, 11:48 AM #26
I'll positive you!
2007-06-17, 1:31 PM #27
|JediKirby+saberopus|

Nobody will be negative in here.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2007-06-17, 3:57 PM #28
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Dangit, way to bring the mood down Kirb!

Who's all "graduating" this year anyway?

Just Thrawn#, Pommy, mscbuck and myself?

I've graduated and so has/is SMOCK! . . . I can't really speak for anyone else.
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2007-06-17, 5:50 PM #29
Thanks.
一个大西瓜
2007-06-17, 5:54 PM #30
Originally posted by Emon:
Huh. :confused: How can you have organic deodorant and why would you support such a ludditist movement that is indirectly responsible for starvation in third world countries.

Get a roll on antiperspirant that uses aluminum chloride. CertainDri is the brand I use. You put it on at night, it gets absorbed into the skin and doesn't wash off the next day. It's waaay more effective than other antiperspirants.

Shampoo, not deodorant. And you apparently don't get the point. My girlfriend and her entire family are chemically sensitive. Aluminum chloride = BAD. Also I don't really see how buying organic stuff starves people. Particularly since most organic produce and such is locally grown. Also, rubbing chemicals onto yourself and eating crappy food is a horrible way to be a macho man.

o.0
2007-06-17, 6:03 PM #31
You do know everything is a chemical substance right?

Theres going to be something they're not allergic to.
nope.
2007-06-17, 7:09 PM #32
Petrochemical stuff and chlorine type stuff does it. And thats besides the point, I know that the deodorant effects her, so I don't use it.. Not a hard concept to grasp.

o.0
2007-06-17, 7:12 PM #33
Haha, you stink.

Squeeze a lemon up in there or something. I'm sure she'd like you more :-D. Or her sister, whichever.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-17, 7:25 PM #34
I don't use anti-perspirant because I dislike passing out from overheating. Besides I'm a sex god so I don't get embarrasing sweat stains under my arms, just the manly one under your neck that makes it look like the blood of your enemies has dribbled off of your chin and onto your skivvie shirt.

The metal in some anti-perspirants makes me break out.

I've found deodorant that doesn't make me break out.

But I'm a sex god so it's probably easier for me.

This, my friends, is the TRUE reality of the real world. Standing in an aisle at Wal-Mart, wasting your entire time off from work deciding which hygeine product is best for you.

Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-06-17, 7:26 PM #35
*tear to slow-clap*
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-17, 7:33 PM #36
And yeah, sweat doesnt really smell bad. Three weeks of sailing with no showers and no deodorant, noone noticed any smells. People these days are just pansies.

o.0
2007-06-17, 7:46 PM #37
And yeah, sweat doesnt really smell bad.

Yeah, just the bacteria that likes to grow in it.

And Kirby:

Quote:
Look forward to:
Homework

Quote:
...graduating class...
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2007-06-17, 8:13 PM #38
Who ****ing cares. The American educational system just keeps pumping them out year after year, it's no accomplishment :rolleyes:
2007-06-17, 8:17 PM #39
Originally posted by Acharjay:
Yeah, just the bacteria that likes to grow in it.

And Kirby:

He is probably referring to kids that graduate high school and enter college.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2007-06-18, 6:42 AM #40
And yeah, sweat doesnt really smell bad. Three weeks of sailing with no showers and no deodorant, noone noticed any smells. People these days are just pansies.

That's because you all smell bad and adapt to the smell as it develops. Nobody noticed a bad smell either after a 100 mile hike, and then one person goes for a shower and suddenly they realise that everyone else smells like death.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!