Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Green laser pointer and extra fun.
Green laser pointer and extra fun.
2007-06-18, 6:50 AM #1
I just received a green laser pointer as a gift. Fun stuff I might add. But what really caught my eye was the text within the laser pointer's container. So I ripped out the printed sheet of words and scanned it in for you guys to see.

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/laser.jpg]

The laser pointer was made in China, it does feel like it. This sheet, clearly, was for warnings and such. Awesome.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-06-18, 7:08 AM #2
Haha. Instruction is very good Engrish.

Wait wah? FDA?
Back again
2007-06-18, 7:55 AM #3
The FDA regulates radiation-emitting devices.

Engrish is fun.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-06-18, 8:03 AM #4
This is why the world needs more technical writers like me.
2007-06-19, 12:26 PM #5
For the life of me I can't understand whether the 2nd point says green laser is more harmful or less harmful than red. Military sights and lighting decorating? I'll need some malady therapy just from reading this.
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2007-06-19, 3:50 PM #6
Haha "Biggest Range Distance"
2007-06-19, 5:06 PM #7
Originally posted by Fardreamer:
For the life of me I can't understand whether the 2nd point says green laser is more harmful or less harmful than red. Military sights and lighting decorating? I'll need some malady therapy just from reading this.

If it goes up to 30mW don't shine it in your eyes. Bad idea.

↑ Up to the top!