Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Allegiance
Allegiance
2007-06-19, 7:41 PM #1
Wow, this looks cool. I signed up and am downloading it now.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-06-19, 7:58 PM #2
How can you have posted that much on massassi and NOT have heard about Allegiance???

It's a great game, once you get over the learning curve, and before you realize that the community is about a hundred players short of a decent game...
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2007-06-19, 8:01 PM #3
I still remember that awesome fleet battle once. A 3 hour long game climaxing in a cap ship rush backed by fighters. We managed to push em back to the middle! Then they snuck [I CANT SPELL] back and blew our base up.
Twas awesome.
2007-06-19, 9:13 PM #4
Originally posted by West Wind:
...before you realize that the community is about a hundred players short decent game...

Aye :(

It is quite fun though; it was a good reason to bust out my joystick that I only used for the Xwing series.
2007-06-19, 9:38 PM #5
OldOldOldOld.

But great fun. I had tons of fun with this game.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."

↑ Up to the top!