Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Quick iTunes question
Quick iTunes question
2007-06-21, 12:56 PM #1
Certain songs from the iTunes Store have "Explicit" labels next to the name of the song. It looks untidy, but I can't find a way to get rid of them. Anyone know a way? It's not really a big deal I guess, I'd just prefer them gone.
2007-06-21, 1:04 PM #2
Stop being such an awful Christian! Heathen music. Pfft.
Think while it's still legal.
2007-06-21, 1:08 PM #3
I'm also a terrible Muslim and Jew, being that I'm neither of them either :P
2007-06-21, 1:08 PM #4
Electrical tape should cover that up nicely.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-06-21, 1:18 PM #5
Allah smites you for it.
Think while it's still legal.
2007-06-21, 1:18 PM #6
It's embedded into the tag of the song, there's probably a way to to do it in the terminal or some editor of some kind.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-21, 2:38 PM #7
Solution: Don't use iTunes.
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2007-06-21, 2:40 PM #8
Originally posted by fishstickz:
It's embedded into the tag of the song, there's probably a way to to do it in the terminal or some editor of some kind.

Thanks, I'll look into that.
2007-06-21, 5:13 PM #9
there is a means to convert the file to an unprotected mp3 (probably illegal) which I bet would strip away the tag.

*shrug* However, I'm not going to discuss it further because 1) it's skirting legality, and 2) I don't really remember exactly how it's done cause it's been a while since I've researched it.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-06-21, 6:49 PM #10
White out?
If my smoking bothers you, don't breathe.

↑ Up to the top!