Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Indiana Jones 4 picture
Indiana Jones 4 picture
2007-06-24, 11:38 AM #41
After reading this post, I had a discussion with some of my friends later that night about the new film. Apparently, one of them had heard about a casting call around New Haven for a Yale scene. Man, what would it be like to have Professor Jones as your professor?!? Too badass. The only way I see LeBouf in the movie in a reasonable capacity would be as some student of a now-tenured Indy trying to follow him on one of his adventures.

Also, I wonder whatever happened to Marcus. In an earlier discussion, my roommate and I were debating which characters we'd be in Indiana Jones and I ended up either being the Nazi bad guy in Raiders or Marcus. I'm amused that the only representative of the British Empire (except for that small role in Temple of Doom) was the bumbling yet brilliant Marcus, who got lost in his own museum. :psyduck:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2007-06-24, 12:20 PM #42
Is the guy that played Marcus still alive?
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-06-24, 12:24 PM #43
He died sometime in the early 90's. AIDS related, I think.

Also, I desperately want this film to be good. So I'm not going to judge it based solely on that photograph.
2007-06-25, 5:16 PM #44
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
No. I even think Spielberg said he doesn't want that much CGI in the film.

That's even better. Oh Sean Connery said he didn't want to reprise his role in the film because "retirement is too damn fun" or something along the lines of that.

↑ Up to the top!