Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Buying Britland stuffs
Buying Britland stuffs
2007-06-23, 8:13 PM #1
Ok, so this might go in the music forum, but I'm not really asking advice on the product so much as the method of obtaining it.

I adore Laney guitar amps. Despite the fact that a few of their lines of amplifiers seem to be spotted with lemons, I cream myself over the different sounds that all come in one amp.

Specifically, I'm trying to buy an LC-30 II. It's a sweet class A amp that is versatile enough to play all the music that I play in my basement, the few gigs and jamming I do (and someday, SOMEDAY when I get off my *** and actually grind my chops) and for the on the side studio work I've always wanted to do here in Salt Lake.

Problem is, NO dealers in Utah carry Laney amps. :psyduck: The other problem is, no US websites really carry them. Activemusician.com carries them, but they're out of stock right now, although they do have free shipping.

So I'm wondering, Massassians, does anyone know, off the top of their head, a website I'm missing? I'm sick of fishing through endless google matches that are all UK stores. I can wait for Active musician, but I'd like to get this spending of money over with, and another site of comparable price would be great.

On the other hand, how big of an arse would it be to just buy from a store somewhere in the UK? Anyone stateside have experience buying stuff from the limeys? I guess I mostly don't want to pay ubergod shipping or have the valves and tubes ground to bits when they get here, as unlikely as that is.

Thanks, you nasty green things...:neckbeard:
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-06-23, 8:55 PM #2
Did you try eBay?
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2007-06-23, 9:03 PM #3
Yeah, the only one in the states in the last little while was local pickup only, they didn't want to ship it. I don't know how much of a ***** it would be to work with the uk ebay...
2007-06-24, 3:09 AM #4
http://store.guitarplaza.com/lanlc30i30wa.html ?
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2007-06-24, 12:15 PM #5
SEND ME THE MONEY I'LL BUY IT FOR YOU AND SHIP IT HONEST YOU CAN TRUST ME
2007-06-24, 1:25 PM #6
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
SEND ME THE MONEY I'LL BUY IT FOR YOU AND SHIP IT HONEST YOU CAN TRUST ME

Hey, yeah, I'll send some extra and you can pick out some EQ pedals and a power attenuator for me, k? Just buy whatever you think is best.

Actually no, I will give you my info for my offshores bank account, and you just set me up a good rig, alright?

:neckbeard:
2007-06-24, 1:30 PM #7
I WILL BUY YOU 100kW OF STRONG MASCULINE LANEY SOUND.

THEN YOU CAN SERENADE ME ALL THE WAY FROM YOUR BASEMENT.
2007-06-24, 1:31 PM #8
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
I WILL BUY YOU 100kW OF STRONG MASCULINE LANEY SOUND.

THEN YOU CAN SERENADE ME ALL THE WAY FROM YOUR BASEMENT.

Can we include a rape bargain deal?
2007-06-24, 1:34 PM #9
DOES YOU PEDERAST COOTER?

I THINK THIS IS VITAL FOR COMFORTABLE RAPE DEAL.
2007-06-24, 1:37 PM #10
Si senor(ita thing?)

We must arrange a meeting. I have a large vault at the Bank of Switzerland. May 24th 1987. Be there.
2007-06-24, 1:39 PM #11
THE SWISS DON'T LIKE ME I FISTED THER DOMESTIC ANIMALS
2007-06-24, 3:33 PM #12
Spe, my financial advisor on Grand Cayman called and said someone spent all my money on brown sugar and a bunch of gigolos all under 152 cm.

Whats up man? Are we going to have to forget about the biscuit deal? If so I know a cyborg you might enjoy the company of. She takes up residence in the place that I do though so you might have to keep things long distance for a while.

Also, the swiss police are on their way.

Good day to you sir.

ALSO THANK YOU DETTY THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL, I'LL HAVE TO SEE
2007-06-24, 3:43 PM #13
i have refined tastes :cool:
Attachment: 16554/Midget-man-woman-girl.jpg (31,206 bytes)

↑ Up to the top!