Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So I found this new Diet/Meditation program
So I found this new Diet/Meditation program
2007-06-24, 6:26 PM #1
http://www.breatharian.com/

According to Wiley Brooks, Breatharian, Spiritual Teacher, Inter-dimensional Traveler, and Founder of the Breatharian Institute Of America, you can ascend to the 5th dimension by Meditating for 30 minutes while chanting 5 phrases, Thereafter consuming 20oz and 1litre bottles of coke (Plastic only, Dammit!) and McDonalds Quarter Pounders.

If you follow this diet/meditation plan and you, too, will be able to "Hoist" 975lbs, Even if you only weigh 135lbs.
If my smoking bothers you, don't breathe.
2007-06-24, 6:44 PM #2
OMG how much!?!?!
Pissed Off?
2007-06-24, 6:47 PM #3
Between $200,000-$400,000
2007-06-24, 7:00 PM #4
Hoist me, baby
2007-06-24, 7:01 PM #5
SWEET! I'm going to start my own diet program!
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-06-24, 7:09 PM #6
Quote:
Like all societies, there are always people who want to ‘up the annie’ by increasing the intensity of the sensations a 5d being normally experienced on their visits to Earth, by staying for longer and longer periods of time. It would be like the sensation or high you get by the making the roller you’re riding in go faster and faster.

I think they mean "up the ante".

Yes, this is my sole contribution to this thread :P
2007-06-24, 7:11 PM #7
Yes, I noticed several grammatrical errors throughout the site.

↑ Up to the top!