Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → DOoM chIKEN!!!111111111
DOoM chIKEN!!!111111111
2007-06-26, 7:13 AM #1
[http://intuitive-ds.com/personal/doomchicken.gif]
幻術
2007-06-26, 7:16 AM #2
Got nothing on Ultra Mega Chicken.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2007-06-26, 7:19 AM #3
DOoM 3 chIKEN!!!111111111

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/doomchicken.jpg]

That's right, instead of the OMG DOOM 3 IS DARK I went with the OMG DOOM 3 HAS SILLY HIGHLIGHTS shtick.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-06-26, 7:23 AM #4
Arise, Chicken. Chicken, arise.
2007-06-26, 7:24 AM #5
Billywitchdocter.com work mostly with chicken.
2007-06-26, 7:30 AM #6
Arise, Chicken.
Chicken, Arise.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-26, 7:37 AM #7
that vid was very .... strange ....
Pie.
2007-06-26, 7:53 AM #8
It's got nothing on EL POLLO DIABLO.
Seishun da!
2007-06-26, 8:57 AM #9
Damnit, Pedro, I wanted to use that joke!

Screw it!

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!
2007-06-26, 10:49 AM #10
Billywitchdoctor.com has one convenient location... in Africa.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2007-06-26, 10:55 AM #11
yeah
Attachment: 16593/bald_chicken.jpg (39,262 bytes)
2007-06-26, 10:57 AM #12
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
2007-06-26, 11:01 AM #13
Originally posted by money•bie:
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

katy•bi ?
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-06-26, 11:08 AM #14

i love ur uniqueness
2007-06-26, 11:16 AM #15

I don't even think I could speak that badly if I really, really tried. :saddowns:
2007-06-26, 11:41 AM #16

<3
2007-06-26, 4:09 PM #17
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
Got nothing on Ultra Mega Chicken.

Shh. Is legend.
2007-06-26, 4:34 PM #18
I bet doomy chicken cant bust through walls

[http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/koolaid.jpg]
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth
2007-06-26, 8:24 PM #19
Originally posted by money•:

I feel dumber for reading that.
2007-06-26, 8:27 PM #20

Okay ****er, I know we aren't stealing the "about me" section of my myspace again.

You know what happened the last time you did this. Yep, you know. So pay up.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-06-26, 8:34 PM #21

quoting this again because its the cool thing to do.
2007-06-26, 11:20 PM #22

hahaha :awesome:
Back again
2007-06-27, 8:07 AM #23

Your proficiency with this hideous dialect disturbs me.
2007-06-27, 9:57 AM #24
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
yeah

HA HA, RODGERS ON DOWELS!

also, gb/2/4chan
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2007-06-27, 10:20 AM #25
i aint a pedo, thats your stomping ground.
2007-06-27, 3:12 PM #26
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
i aint a pedo, thats your stomping ground.

You are a pedo.

Proof lies here.

Originally posted by spe:
spe-talk

See? It's so you can lure the little ones so they think you are they too as well.
Epstein didn't kill himself.

↑ Up to the top!