Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → AP Chemistry
AP Chemistry
2007-06-29, 5:37 PM #1
Anyone taken this course and took the AP test?

How difficult was it?
Back again
2007-06-29, 5:43 PM #2
Taken it. I didn't pay enough attention in class, wasn't diligent enough when it came to homework, and didn't put quite enough effort into labs.

Got a 3 on the AP test. So if you try, I'm sure you'll be fine.
2007-06-29, 9:31 PM #3
i took AP Chem in highschool

it was awesome

(because the AP stood more for applied then advanced)
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-06-29, 10:07 PM #4
Probably the best class I took in High School. Got a 5 on the test. (Although I don't know how much this applies, I got 4s and 5s on all my AP tests and barely studied)
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-29, 11:09 PM #5
I didn't take AP chemistry, but chemistry was one of my favorite courses in high school. If I had it to do over again, I would have tried to get into AP chemistry because my classmates in the regular class were really disruptive and apathetic.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!