Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Spam you like...
Spam you like...
2007-07-03, 6:15 AM #1
So I bought something off of Buy.com a few months back (I can't even remember what it was, off hand) and now I get an e-mail from them every month or so. I never get spam in my inbox so I didn't realize it until I clicked it.

I've since bought 3 or 4 items, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to drop 100 bucks on this external hard drive because mine is almost full with video projects, and I kind of want to separate my personal stuff and my work files. I love getting their best deals e-mailed to me because I'm a bargain shopper. If I see a bargain, I have a hard time not going for it. This is the only time I've ever seen spam actually work, and work well. They probably will have about 200 bucks off of 5 or 6 e-mails aimed at me, and more on the way. I need a couple more gigs of ram if I'm ever going to sanely render some of these projects.

Anyway, is there any e-mails that could be regarded as spam that you like receiving?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-07-03, 6:36 AM #2
Penis enlargement. Size does matter.

I pretty much delete all subscription mail.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2007-07-03, 5:01 PM #3
I get a subscription from thinkgeek that I enjoy periodically..

And a few others for other companies that I've done business with in the past. But those ones, I'm just too lazy to request being off their mailing list.

The thinkgeek one I like getting (though I haven't bought anything from them).
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!