Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Declare Yourself PSAs
Declare Yourself PSAs
2004-07-23, 1:35 PM #1
I just thought I would provide you guys with a link to these funny Public service anouncements, so you could view them for your own entertainment.

http://www.declareyourself.com/psas/index.htm

My secondary motivation here is to motivate any out there in the US who are eligible to vote in the upcoming elections to make sure you get out and vote, and, ya know, make your opinion count, no matter what "side" you're on the issues that matter to you.

------------------
"I like my women how I like my coffee, in a plastic cup." - Eddie Izzard
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2004-07-23, 5:09 PM #2
**bump**

------------------
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2004-07-23, 5:10 PM #3
The Jay and Silent Bob and David Cross one were the funniest.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-23, 5:18 PM #4
I think Sara Silverman's was the funniest, but I agree about the Jay and Bob one and the David Cross one were pretty funny too.

------------------
Last.fm
2004-07-23, 5:18 PM #5
Yeah, Jay and Silent Bob are always great. I liked the Wanda Sykes one too.

------------------
What once was...

↑ Up to the top!