Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Choices, Choices (prologue)
Choices, Choices (prologue)
2007-07-03, 6:08 PM #1
Wowwwwww... so remember, Massassi, when I posted that thread not too long ago about whether I should get a motorcycle or go to lollapalooza with this girl? Well, I'm now in a very interesting place:

MOTORCYCLE:
Dad: "I will not let you buy one: you may be old enough to purchase it on your own, but I will not permit you to store it on my property, and I also pay for your college....."
Me: :argh:

MUSIC & GIRL:
Girl: "Let's just be friends!"
Me: :gonk:
Other friends: "Oops, we're all doing other stuff!"
Me: :psyduck:

:( :gbk: :rant:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2007-07-03, 6:12 PM #2
So now you're walking to lollapalooza alone?
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2007-07-03, 6:18 PM #3
Sounds like your dad is a sissy. The attitude is pervasive around here. There used to be signs all over the place, "have a wonderful holiday," "have a fun summer," "have an awesome weekend." But now they all say, "have a safe summer," "have a safe weekend," "have a safe holiday." What's the point of living in a giant rubber room your entire life? What is there to preserve of yourself if you never do anything except be "safe?" And who do you think you're fooling, anyway?
2007-07-03, 6:20 PM #4
Tell him to choke on something. ;-)
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-07-03, 8:08 PM #5
You should let me talk to your dad. With a baseball bat.
2007-07-03, 8:16 PM #6
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
Girl: "Let's just be friends!"
Me: :gonk:

Wow. Just, wow. :(

Originally posted by JediKirby:
Tell him to choke on something. ;-)

No. You should tell him to swivel on it.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2007-07-03, 8:26 PM #7
Buy the motorcycle so you can go pick up chicks, then park it on the other side of the street.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!