Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bored to death...
Bored to death...
2007-07-05, 4:33 PM #1
I used to make these threads frequently...

I am so bored to death, as my friends and family is on vacation, I don't own an X-Box anymore, my computer can't run the newest and awesome computer games, needs a new graphics card and nobody in town has any in stock! I've been to the pool many times. The mall I used to hang out has become overrun by thugs these days, so its now become a litter deposit and an unsafe place, plus the place was getting old anyways, and the new mall hasn't opened yet. I am just plain out bored and I need an awesome awe inspiring graphical adventure. I'm currently unable to work on any of my projects because an update is bound to be released this week to RC which will fix a major bug. Its complicated but I won't be working on it for a week at least. I'm just plain out bored! I think I'm gonna die!:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

EDIT: The paragraph is horribly structured due to the stress that my boredom has caused me. I think my neurons went on a vacation to.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2007-07-05, 4:34 PM #2
Get a job?
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-07-05, 4:37 PM #3
Originally posted by fishstickz:
Get a job?

Tried that, no good opportunities. I even tried mowing lawns. I spent more money on the gasoline for the lawn mower than what I made.
2007-07-05, 4:38 PM #4
I thought you were poor, claiming that you were burdened with poverty. Now your family is on vacation and you own a Xbox?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-07-05, 4:40 PM #5
Originally posted by Echoman:
I thought you were poor, claiming that you were burdened with poverty. Now your family is on vacation and you own a Xbox?

My family being my uncles and cousins, not the ones I live with, and yes I owned an X box for a while until I had to give it up. I sacrificed a lot to get it. Now I'm thinking of getting a 360 next year, but thats a lot of work for me right now as I now have to pay for gas, my phone calls, and my school.

EDIT: I may be poor, but I like having fun.
2007-07-05, 4:43 PM #6
Suck it up and get a job.
D E A T H
2007-07-05, 4:45 PM #7
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
Suck it up and get a job.

Yes, like there are so many job opportunities for a 17 year old kid.
2007-07-05, 4:48 PM #8
No jobs in Mexico? I know of a solution. :awesome:
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-07-05, 4:49 PM #9
Originally posted by Echoman:
No jobs in Mexico? I know of a solution. :awesome:

Ahahaha... you seem to forget I am 1/2 American, I was born in the states, so I have no need to enter in a shady manner.
2007-07-05, 4:56 PM #10
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Yes, like there are so many job opportunities for a 17 year old kid.

What the ****? Dude I had my first job when I was 13, legally first job when I was fourteen, been working pretty much up til now. For a seventeen year old there's plenty of opportunities--fast food, retail stores (walmart, JC Penny, **** like that), among other things. And I live in AMERICA.
D E A T H
2007-07-05, 4:57 PM #11
get the gang back together.
2007-07-05, 5:01 PM #12
What the ****? Dude I had my first job when I was 13, legally first job when I was fourteen, been working pretty much up til now. For a seventeen year old there's plenty of opportunities--fast food, retail stores (walmart, JC Penny, **** like that), among other things. And I live in AMERICA.

I've had a lot of jobs, yet the Wal marts, Sams, City Club and stuff down here want me to be 18+ and with a high school finished education.

I'm looking at the paper, only 2 job opportunities, and one appears to be taken. Checking out the other now, but the phone number is busy. Probably taken now.
2007-07-05, 5:04 PM #13
Yeah, if you're 17, you should be able to find a job pretty easily.

It might not be a desireable job, but you're 17. They're not supposed to be.

I started working when I was 16.

Once you get a job, you'll have something to do. Plus, you'll enjoy your time off more, and you'll have money to spend.

EDIT: You say you've had lots of jobs, and you're 17. Are these real jobs, or just mowing the lawn and babysitting? If you've had lots of 'real' jobs at 17, then I think I see the problem
2007-07-05, 5:06 PM #14
Don't look in the paper--just walk around and put in applications. A lot of places won't advertise in the paper because it's a waste of money--you're spending money to do a service that can be performed by putting a sign on your door anyways.

You really need to get a job, an ACTUAL job not some "mow lawns" or "rake leaves" bull****. Maybe it'd teach you a bit of responsibility and force some intelligence into your head.

Maybe.
D E A T H
2007-07-05, 5:13 PM #15
Don't look in the paper--just walk around and put in applications. A lot of places won't advertise in the paper because it's a waste of money--you're spending money to do a service that can be performed by putting a sign on your door anyways.

You really need to get a job, an ACTUAL job not some "mow lawns" or "rake leaves" bull****. Maybe it'd teach you a bit of responsibility and force some intelligence into your head.

Maybe.

You forget I was a pie seller? I sold pies for a long time, and it was good money. Problem is, they stopped selling pies, because they don't think they will do as good as they did in the winter, and the last time I went out to sell pies, it was true, I noticed a incredible drop of sales.

Well, now its time to find something different. Maybe I'll sell hamburgers, but everyone is doing that. Wash cars? 50 American cents a car(5 pesos)? No way.

I had a job with some Japanese guy, I was making him maps for his game project, but he went on vacation, won't be back till next month, and I've finished my work so far, but I need more specs and details to continue.

Thats the current status quo.
2007-07-05, 5:34 PM #16
Go work at ****ing mcdonalds, or whatever other fast food places are around. You don't have to go into business for yourself, or for some obscure business that's gonna go under in 3 months, and honestly those jobs sound like **** anyways. There has to be at least one restaurant that's hiring in your town.
D E A T H
2007-07-05, 5:34 PM #17
1/2 american?

american isnt a race you foob
2007-07-05, 5:54 PM #18
We all know what he meant. It's a commonly used phrase. No need to be a prick about it.
幻術
2007-07-05, 6:03 PM #19
If things are truly that bad where you live...maybe it's time to move back to the states. There are jobs on every street corner here.
2007-07-05, 7:29 PM #20
There are also no cats in America, and the streets are paved with cheese/gold simultaneously.

I have no idea what your situation is, since you live in Mexico. Just remember that idle hands are the devils workshop!
2007-07-05, 8:10 PM #21
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:

I had a job with some Japanese guy, I was making him maps for his game project,

No you didn't.

Why do you have to lie about stuff like this?
2007-07-05, 8:20 PM #22
Originally posted by Rob:
No you didn't.

Why do you have to lie about stuff like this?

Hah, yeah.

Besides, SF_Gold, if you REALLY can't find a job over there (highly unlikely), just frickin live with it. You don't need an xbox, or even a pc. Lower your standards of living. Go out and buy a $5 soccer ball like the rest of the impoverished kids.
2007-07-05, 8:43 PM #23
wait wait wait

Republic Commando update?
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-07-05, 8:44 PM #24
Holy ****, get a job. You're making nothing but excuses.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-07-05, 8:54 PM #25
Go fly a kite.
My blawgh.
2007-07-05, 9:44 PM #26
I don't think most Mexicans have Xboxs or internet do they?
2007-07-05, 10:12 PM #27
Did you know the richest person on earth is now a Mexican? He recently surpassed Gates. One single man owns 8% of Mexico's GNP with something like 54 billion dollars. :psyduck:

In order for a single person to be worth 8% of the USA's GNP, he'd have to have 33 trillion dollars, though. :P
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-07-05, 10:33 PM #28
Maybe you should get a girlfriend. You know.. so you can piitb? ;)

Oh wait.. I forgot, Massassi doesn't know how to associate with females..:suicide:
If my smoking bothers you, don't breathe.
2007-07-05, 10:45 PM #29
Note: It's not getting them drunk enough to not remember, either.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-07-05, 11:03 PM #30
"associating with women"

[http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/doughowcoulduqs7.jpg]
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-07-06, 12:32 AM #31
I peed a little.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-07-06, 1:01 AM #32
oh yeah
Attachment: 16709/2047_image.jpg (68,632 bytes)
2007-07-06, 4:54 AM #33
so uh...............when you gonna finish up that MMORPG?
free(jin);
tofu sucks

↑ Up to the top!