Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → For those of you who whine too much...
For those of you who whine too much...
2004-07-23, 2:14 PM #1
about not having JK or losing the disc:
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/222301.asp

Buy. Now. Or. DIEEEEE!

------------------
Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-07-23, 2:33 PM #2
I just bought Disruptor and Dark Forces. Should be here in 5-10 days. Thanks for the site because I couldn't find Disruptor anywhere.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-23, 2:37 PM #3
How come I never got a cool box like that?

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-07-23, 2:38 PM #4
i might actually consider buying it... i've been meaning to play through JK again but i don't know where i put disc 2... long ago when my case broke i put disc 2 into a separate case... if i don't find it soon i'll probably run out to EB if they have it in the store

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-07-23, 3:31 PM #5
You don't need disk 2 to play the whole JK game, disk 2 is identical to disk 1 except for the video cut scenes. I havn't even taken my disk 2 out of the case since I had to to install MotS, and I've played JK through a few times since then.

------------------
*Takes out his blaster and fires shots at the wall, the blastmarks leave the words "S-TROOPER WUZ 'ERE!!!"
2004-07-23, 3:34 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Flexor:
How come I never got a cool box like that?

</font>

That box design was release (I think) in 2001. Or at least, that's what the copyright says on the back of mine. (I have the same design.) It has one copyright for 2001, and another for 1997 listed on it. The other design only has copyright 1997.
[/rambling idiot]

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
"Massassi's cuttin' into my free time, man."

Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-07-23, 4:41 PM #7
I think I might buy a new copy. My CDs are so scratch up that the movies don't even run anymore because they freeze up and crash the game.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-07-23, 7:15 PM #8
The box I have has kyle and jerec facing eachother in a saber lock with stormies in the background.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-07-23, 7:24 PM #9
That's not a box, it's a CD-case only "bargain-bin" version. Easily noticeable by the price and the casing on the left side.

Probably the same one(down to the manual and all) that came with the collector's edition of JO.

[This message has been edited by Darth (edited July 23, 2004).]
2004-07-23, 7:26 PM #10
This has nothing to do with the topic, but Sav, how come you always have to put that tag on the end of your posts? Are people really that lazy that they can't move their eyes over about 2 degrees to read the author of the post?

------------------
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2004-07-23, 7:30 PM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Flexor:
The box I have has kyle and jerec facing eachother in a saber lock with stormies in the background.

</font>

I have both. So [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] .

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
"Massassi's cuttin' into my free time, man."

Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-07-23, 7:58 PM #12
Anyone remember what the Box-Art was supposed to be? It was so much cooler than that crappy CGI Jerec/Kyle thing.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-07-23, 9:06 PM #13
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
This has nothing to do with the topic, but Sav, how come you always have to put that tag on the end of your posts? Are people really that lazy that they can't move their eyes over about 2 degrees to read the author of the post?
</font>

It's a force of habit. I've been doing that since 1998 and I haven't decided to stop. I feel that it is my trademark and it feels awkward for me to stop doing it. I not only do that on forums but I also do it in emails as well. Think of it like "Sincerely, SavageX" but more simplified.

-- SavageX <-- (See, I did it again!)

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-07-24, 4:03 AM #14
Yeah I have the Kyle/Jerec box. That one reminds me of something I've seen before though... I think it's a gif on the website or something.

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-07-24, 4:31 AM #15
$1.99!!!! My god, the only video games I've ever seen that cheap were dodgy shareware games at a computer fair.

------------------
This post was proudly brought to you by KegZ™ - Now with 38% more Spam
Rock is dead - but I believe in necrophilia.
2004-07-24, 4:42 AM #16
I also have the Kyle & Jerec & stormies blasting box (I bought it in late '97 I think...) but I've seen a box with Jerec replaced by Darth Vader. What's up with that?

------------------
If you can read this, you need better glasses.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2004-07-24, 4:59 AM #17
I think thats the JK/MotS double box set box.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.

↑ Up to the top!