Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Joe Dirt 2?
Joe Dirt 2?
2007-07-07, 8:23 PM #1
According to wikipedia, it's a possibility. I just wanted to throw it out there, because I found the original Joe Dirt to be hilarious. Cult classic.
2007-07-07, 8:33 PM #2
Rocky Horror Picture Show is a cult classic.

Joe Dirt was simply Brittany Daniels in short shorts. While pleasant to look at...eh.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-07-07, 8:39 PM #3
Bloody Wikipedia. 3 or 4 clicks, and I'm reading Gary M. Heidnik's crime descriptions. Ugh.
幻術
2007-07-07, 9:23 PM #4
5 minutes of clicking: Wet T-Shirt Contest :awesome:

Sequel, Literature, Play, Closet Drama, Comedy, Satire, Dinoysus, Wine, Egypt, Ancient Egypt, Linen, Cotton, T-Shirt, Wet T-Shirt contest
Back again
2007-07-07, 10:17 PM #5
They should name the sequel Joe Dirtier

and then have snipers sitting outside the theaters to shoot anyone who sees it
2007-07-08, 2:45 AM #6
I liked Joe Dirt. Sadly, it's the only good thing David Spade has done since Chris Farley died. Still, it didn't really leave any room for a sequel. Joe's story has been told.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2007-07-08, 8:39 AM #7
Originally posted by money•bie:
and then have snipers sitting outside the theaters to shoot anyone who sees it

Nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
2007-07-08, 8:27 PM #8
Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle:
I liked Joe Dirt. Sadly, it's the only good thing David Spade has done since Chris Farley died. Still, it didn't really leave any room for a sequel. Joe's story has been told.

Agreed on all points
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2007-07-09, 8:22 AM #9
Originally posted by Wuss:
Nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
I think they should use a dirty bomb. Then the newspapers can make puns in their headlines about it, which is basically a shortcut to a Pulitzer Prize. :eng101:
2007-07-09, 8:25 AM #10
Originally posted by Warlockmish:
5 minutes of clicking: Wet T-Shirt Contest :awesome:

Sequel, Literature, Play, Closet Drama, Comedy, Satire, Dinoysus, Wine, Egypt, Ancient Egypt, Linen, Cotton, T-Shirt, Wet T-Shirt contest

Wikipedia presents: 14 Degrees of "Wet T-Shirt Contest".
2007-07-10, 1:40 AM #11
Sequel
1970s
Bullitt
Jacqueline Bisset
Wet T-shirt contest
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%

↑ Up to the top!