Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What feels better?
What feels better?
2007-07-10, 1:52 PM #1
Just curious as a friend and I had a disagreement between what two actions felt better. So which is it that relieves you most?
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2007-07-10, 1:52 PM #2
SEX.
2007-07-10, 1:53 PM #3
What a lovely thread.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-07-10, 1:54 PM #4
we've had this thread about 29 times.
2007-07-10, 1:56 PM #5
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
we've had this thread about 29 times.

Indeed.
2007-07-10, 1:56 PM #6
I wil go with emptying my bladder. :tfti:
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-07-10, 1:56 PM #7
Well happy 30th anniversary then. :neckbeard:
Author of the JK levels:

2007-07-10, 1:57 PM #8
deja vu :psyduck:
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2007-07-10, 1:58 PM #9
Think of it as a rematch. :P
Author of the JK levels:

2007-07-10, 1:59 PM #10
No.
2007-07-10, 2:00 PM #11
Yes. :psyduck:
Author of the JK levels:

2007-07-10, 2:03 PM #12
No. :eng101:
2007-07-10, 2:07 PM #13
Yes, "quitsies, no anti-quitsies, no startsies!":suicide:
Author of the JK levels:

2007-07-10, 2:13 PM #14
Nothing quite like emptying your bladder into some tall bushes after knocking back a six pack before walking to the bars.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2007-07-10, 2:21 PM #15
Originally posted by Dark__Knight:
Just curious as a friend and I had a disagreement between what two actions felt better. So which is it that relieves you most?

You need to get a new friend

Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
Nothing quite like emptying your bladder into some tall bushes after knocking back a six pack before walking to the bars.

I'm assuming you mean jail

PS Taking a **** beats pissing any day

2007-07-10, 3:28 PM #16
Think about the most relieving piss you've ever taken, and the most relieving ****.

Piss wins, hands down.
2007-07-10, 3:31 PM #17
Quote:
I'm assuming you mean jail

I'm afraid I've never been. And u?
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2007-07-10, 3:43 PM #18
The thing is, needing to piss is like a constant annoyance. So the relief gets tainted by how uncomfortable you were PRIOR to release.

However, taking a massive dump is pleasant because MOST of the time you aren't horribly uncomfortable before taking the crap. Add to that the quiet and ample time that you can relax away from the world atop your porcelain throne... Poop wins hands down. :awesome:

I'll concede that when comparing taking a piss with an extremely full bladder and taking a dump when you feel like you're going to **** your pants and you're cramping like crazy... The piss wins every time, because when it's done, you don't feel any pain afterwards... Usually those dumps hurt for a while. :P
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2007-07-10, 3:59 PM #19
Originally posted by Yecti:
Usually those dumps hurt for a while. :P

[http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/product/benefiber_80_enlarge.jpg]

2007-07-10, 4:04 PM #20
Originally posted by Yecti:
The thing is, needing to piss is like a constant annoyance. So the relief gets tainted by how uncomfortable you were PRIOR to release.

However, taking a massive dump is pleasant because MOST of the time you aren't horribly uncomfortable before taking the crap. Add to that the quiet and ample time that you can relax away from the world atop your porcelain throne... Poop wins hands down. :awesome:

I'll concede that when comparing taking a piss with an extremely full bladder and taking a dump when you feel like you're going to **** your pants and you're cramping like crazy... The piss wins every time, because when it's done, you don't feel any pain afterwards... Usually those dumps hurt for a while. :P

Rarely is such wisdom seen in this region of the intarweb.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-07-10, 4:57 PM #21
taking a piss... especially after a long car ride when you have just drank the majority of a two liter of green tea... :awesome:
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob

↑ Up to the top!