Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So there's a new Harry Potter book coming out... (SPOILERS)
So there's a new Harry Potter book coming out... (SPOILERS)
2007-07-12, 8:21 AM #1
Quote:
The Gryffindor prefect comes and tells Harry that they're running out of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans because the bean-chip has failed. Harry leaves the Gryffindor dorm to go and find a new bean-chip from the Hufflepuff dorm. After finding the dorm destroyed he goes out searching for another place that might have a bean-chip. In the process he discovers the Order of the Phoenix base and after a quest to recover an artifact from the Forbidden Forest he becomes a member.

A high ranking member in the order asks Harry to go scout around the castle and in the process he finds a place where Death Eaters are inducted. After preventing the induction of more Death Eaters he infiltrates a hideout and finds Voldemort. The two battle and Harry emerges the victor.

Harry is then expelled from Hogwarts.

I'm preordering, are you?
VTEC just kicked in, yo!
2007-07-12, 8:26 AM #2
I almost started reading that... my mouse cursor slipped over it accidently. The only part I read was The Gryffindor Prefect

I'm gonna have to avoid threads like these at all costs for the next 2 and a half weeks or so.

Mine's been preordered for a few months now...
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2007-07-12, 8:30 AM #3
B&
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-07-12, 8:31 AM #4
Harry lives because Snape sacrifices himself
Think while it's still legal.
2007-07-12, 8:44 AM #5
So SNAPE KILLS SNAPE ?
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2007-07-12, 8:47 AM #6
I heard that if Harry takes the Bloody Mess trait then he shoots Gryffindor prefect when expelled.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-07-12, 8:48 AM #7
I think I will now resign from the internet. I was almost tempted to read whatever it said there.
Sorry for the lousy German
2007-07-12, 8:49 AM #8
snape kills voldemort
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-07-12, 9:03 AM #9
Snape kills EVERYONE.
2007-07-12, 9:04 AM #10
Wow. If that's SERIOUSLY the plotline, then that's the most retarded book yet. Why do you people like broken "literature?"
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-07-12, 9:07 AM #11
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Snape kills EVERYONE.

N O o o o o o o o! You *****! You *****!
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2007-07-12, 9:42 AM #12
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Wow. If that's SERIOUSLY the plotline, then that's the most retarded book yet. Why do you people like broken "literature?"

Snape is going to kill you.
2007-07-12, 9:56 AM #13
Wait, the snipe kills everyone?
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2007-07-12, 9:58 AM #14
Originally posted by JediKirby:

It's a joke. Read my spoiler, if you still don't get it, go back and play some classic games >.>.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-07-12, 10:35 AM #15
Ron and Hermoine start an organization dedicated to protecting muggles in harm's way of Voldemort. Because of this, Malfoy attempts to kill them both, under Snape's Orders, at Hogwortz. Shortly after confronting Ron and Hermoine, Harry arrives to fight Malfoy, when Gandalf intervenes, killing Malfoy. A Nazgul attacks Doyle and Crab, they are horribly gobbled up. Then Voldemort appears, but in a Pink tu-tu. The battle between Voldemort and Gandalf is epic, but Snape appears and kills Gandalf. Gandalf resurrects as the white wizard: Dumbledore, and Dumbledore kills Voldemort and Snape saying "WTF Snape, why you kill me holmes?" Harry then runs off with hermoine, and Ron and Cho get together. A Fairly happy ending.

I think it's the best book in the series so far.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2007-07-12, 10:52 AM #16
Originally posted by Nubs:
Wait, the snipe kills everyone?

Yes. Repeatedly.

↑ Up to the top!