Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Can Britassians tell me if...
Can Britassians tell me if...
2007-07-13, 8:03 AM #1
Season 3 of Dr. Who was any good or not? I've been waiting so long here in the states, that when SciFi finally aired "The Runaway Bride", I was embarrassed how cheezy the spider-chick was. The next episode was good ("Smith & Jones" I think).

Anyway, I have to go to a lot of trouble to see Dr. Who now (drive across town with the kids and program my mom's VCR - the links on tv-links.co.uk don't seem to be working for the next ep, and some episodes aren't there), so if the season wasn't that great, I wasn't going to bother with it.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-07-13, 8:35 AM #2
i only saw the last three episodes, the finale started cool but devolved into a huge pile of suck.
2007-07-13, 1:31 PM #3
The runaway bride was the cheesy christmas episode tacked on for drunken hilarity, hence Catherine Tate. :P

Series 3 was fairly good, but I wasn't too keen on the new companion woman.
nope.
2007-07-13, 4:55 PM #4
The last half of the season was the best set of episodes since Doctor Who restarted, the first half wasn't too bad either.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2007-07-13, 5:44 PM #5
I'm still pissed about [THE SPOILER TAG IS IMPORTANT IF YOU'RE A FAN AND DON'T WANT IT SPOILT] them killing off the master.
nope.
2007-07-13, 6:00 PM #6
Originally posted by Baconfish:
I'm still pissed about [THE SPOILER TAG IS IMPORTANT IF YOU'RE A FAN AND DON'T WANT IT SPOILT] them killing off the master.

i thought that but my mate seem to think he lives on in the ring that got picked up at the end of the episode...
2007-07-13, 6:04 PM #7
Probably, somehow.

But damn John Simm is a great actor he should be in it more. And I suppose there was the question about how he got from the body of a snake in the 8th doctor to timelord again in the 10th.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!